See Also: 2011 Infiniti G25

19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Fourth Infiniti

by Blunschi from Lake Bridge LA | October 6, 2013

The G25 is a great car one of my favorite Infinitis besides owned a Q45, 130, 135 and a certified G25 i like this one a lot it's more for the money. This car is stock with a manual trans from great performance without noticing shift shocking just a smooth acceleration under the engine power. It's also a gas miser as i'm getting 25 city-29 mpg hwy with a single tank of fuel best for a Infiniti. To say it was a pre owned certified car got all the bells and whistles from a more advanced nav system, dual climate controlling and seats are the same as switching to cool for hottest days in the summer and heated for those cold winter days for a nice seat warming. Bluetooth is plus as can program my iPhone with the settings as not frustrating when speaking to the voice command just crystal clear as saving my address book of calls i setup right inside the display wish car has available dual moonroofs and remote starter otherwise i love the car a lot from the best performance and top driving handling has for 2 yr/certified car as the Infiniti G25 sedan a beautiful car. Maintenance isn't that expensive as expecting for a high end car as the Infiniti which the repairs and oil changes would be too expensive but for a oil change is $15.66 as have it serviced at a Nissan dealer so probably that's why at a cheaper dealer with the same platform name. We keep it until it dies with checking all fluids and oil changes as followed my maintenance guide it's the best car ever owned and more comfortable than any Infiniti i owned the best car on the road.

Good Value and Tremendous Handling

by Leo from Kansas City, MO | January 7, 2013

I have had the G25x now for a couple of months and I must say that I love it more every time I drive. I just got back from a 450 mile trip driving 70 mph all the way and the car got 27.7 mpg. The seats are extremely confortable and non fatiguing in 3+ hour stretches. At highway speed the car is very smooth and the V6 noise is very subdued with very tight effortless steering and handling. This is certainly a drivers car and in my opnion it will handle and corner with the best that the BMW 3 Series can offer. The V6 loves to rev and is certainly willing to be pushed if you feel the need. Around town the car is a bit more timid but I tend to drive the 7-speed auto in the Sport mode which gives the car a bit more snap shifting in higher rpms. One cannot go wrong with this car if you are looking for a sports sedan with plenty of value.

not bad

by kg3000 from Royal Oak, MI | February 2, 2012

I got this as an everyday car, my other car is the new Jag so this is a pretty big downgrade compared to that. Exterior, its nice, nothing great, but nice, its what you would expect from an entry level luxury car. Interior, same as the interior, pretty generic, the dash and seats are made of decent materials. Seats are pretty comfortable, and the heated seats come on pretty quickly. My version has the touch screen, but I did not get the navigation because his is just a car I use to get to work and back, the touch screen has no lag, and its easy to use. Performance, its slow and inefficient. I was really surprised to see that it only got 20mpg and that is on a good day. I would have liked to see it get closer to 30, but still its not that bad. The AWD makes up for the bad gas milage and its the main reason I got this car. The AWD is not as great as the Lexus GS350, but still great, I have had no problems getting around in the Michigan winter. Overall its a good car, its entry level, so you get what you pay for. I am not I would get it again, if I am sacrificing power I would at least like to get some better gas mileage, but if you just looking for a nice reliable car that does great in the winter this is the car for you.

Excellent car, know its limitations

by fast gal from Chicago, Illinis | August 3, 2011

I purchased the G25x after my BMW 325ix died in January. So this is based on 6 months of use in all conditions. Overall I really love this car, but want to point out some issues another person might or might not consider relevant. Traction - Beyond belief the best of the cars I test drove and light years ahead of my 325ix. I bought in winter and compared to the AWD Lexus and Mercedes far superior in snow and ice. If you live where there is snow and have to drive in it, this is the car for you. Interior, the interior is spacious and comfortable for long trips. Space is adequate for all. Heat and air conditioning perform well. Backup camera. I thought I found nervana with our Volvos backup beeps, the 180 degree camera will be on every car I ever own. My only two issues with the car is when I bought it, there was snow on the ground so that limited my ability to really get it to speed. I went with the smaller engine for the gas mileage, which has been mixed: highway at 55 mph can be over 32 mpg, but city mileage is worse than the BMW which had a bigger engine, the car is just too heavy for the stop and go routine in city traffic and forget traffic garage ramps, I think I need to get out and push. Also, the acceleration is limited, so if you really need to get up to speed to get in front of that truck, you might be getting nervous and forget getting around that milk truck going 50 on the two lane country road. Audio: The sound is better than our Volvo and comparable to my BMW. The XM interface is easier to use than our Volvos but note that it does not have the music box the G35 has, the dealer told me there was one, after a week with the car and I could not figure out how to get my music on, oh no no music box. Just plug in your ipod, I really do not like leaving an ipod in the car or having to look down to adjust my music in my lap. If I knew about this I would have gone with the G35 since much of my driving in in winter alone, so I like my music. Overall I would recommend this car, for the traction performance, comfort and price. The low interest financing really made it a good deal. If I had to do it over, I would still get the Infiniti, but the 35 for the acceleration and music box.

Fun to drive 4-door

by Joel from Chicago, IL | June 6, 2011

Sufficient, though not massive, power from the 218 hp engine. Accelerates briskly, especially in DS or manual mode, but not a land rocket like the G37. EPA rates it only a mile or two per gallon better in fuel economy, but in real life driving I am getting around 24 mpg in the suburbs, while my friends with G37's get around 16-17 mpg. So we are talking around a 7-8 mpg improvement over the G37, which is like a 40-50% improvement. Handles and corners beautifully and is the first car I have owned that is actually fun to drive. Interior and exterior are classy and well designed. Base stereo is fine, don't understand unavailability of Bose upgrade and Navi system. Seats are very comfortable.

G25X is awesome but...

by Someone from | March 21, 2011

Where is the frikin' aux jack for listening to songs that are on my smart phone???? USB connector wont do it. I need the simple headphone-like jack to connect :(.

This car is excellent!

by Dena Girl from Honolulu, Hawaii | January 26, 2011

I just sold my 350Z and I loved that car, but I'm not giving up anything by owning the Infiniti G25. It's got alot of power and it provides alot more space. I was worried about the feel of the drive, but no worries there either because it handles the roads exceptionally well. The interior and exterior styling is just beautiful.