2003 Infiniti G35

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great car period!!

by roadking from reno nv. | May 1, 2014

i own all the expensive cars anyone would dream about why would i buy a 10 year old perfect g35 to my stable????cause its there!!!

Great Vehicle. 230,000 miles and still going.

by MaverickTGR from Texas | March 21, 2014

Bought the vehicle used with 40K miles on it. Very Dependable. No major repairs have been needed except for the radiator about 10K miles ago and I don't really call that major. I bought the radiator from Auto Zone and actually did it myself. Keep up with the oil, filter changes, brakes (bought 4 slotted and drilled rotors along with ceramic pads on line for $200...best brakes I've ever had on any car) and a couple of tune ups (Plugs) I did myself. I have no complaints and I'm still driving it daily.

Great and Reliable

by Tyra from NewYork,ny | November 16, 2013

I am very pleased with my choice of dealers, I've been through a few and it was a total mess. I am very specific in what I want and need, I have to extend my appreciation to D&A autosale for giving me exactly what I asked for! your staff are all on top of their job, they made me feel very comfortable. thanks guys I'm very pleased!

second time around

by wpm from merrillville, in | September 14, 2013

i had a g35 and listened to my wife (love her) complain about wanting her benzs back. well see got it. but when finances allowed. i bought another g35 and am living happily ever after. i think of anything to improve it except adding a digital speed and clock feature.

Top tier luxury sports car

by Gear head 300 from Effingham IL | September 10, 2013

Excellent value, plenty of power with handling and breaking. Flowing body lines and classy interior design. The 6MT gives 26 mpg fuel economy as an added bonus. Infinity has made a lasting impression on me.

Most reliable daily driver car I have ever owned

by Porsche Guy from Carmel, IN | July 30, 2013

This car is second only to my Porsche 911 for being a thrill to drive and with the performance and beauty of a family sedan. Only modifications that I would suggest is to install a cold air intake, to boost performance but most of all to keep the engine cooler! Simply an awesome vehicle!

Best care

by Cool car lover from Chicago | June 24, 2013

This car represents the greatest piece of human engineering I have ever seen or driven. I can only imagine who conceived the idea for this car in his head. In my imagination he is a tall, strong, smart, tri-lingual man with a loving family and 4 sons who all graduated from Yale.

Really like my G

by mista t from Forest park , il | April 17, 2013

I bought my 03 G35 sedan in 07. I was very attracted to this car since it was introduced. Beautiful design. I've preferred Honda products( had an Acura Legend) that I loved. I decided to try the G and was impressed with its performance and of course its looks, Emerald mist black int. Little things to get on your nerves: Radio went out (900 bux to replace), ac and radio started turning on and off without notice, Navi screen stopped working and remote trunk won't work. Still a very nice car.Keep on top of these things and you have a gr8 ride. Infiniti dealer very nice too. Might get another G or Back to Acura TL!!! Hmmmm.

Im so happy about my new ride!!

by Dollface from Logan, UT | February 23, 2013

I just bought my Infiniti G35 in SLC from SUNBURST AUTO SALES.. I had been working with a different dealership. I was getting very upset when i felt like I was being forced into buying the vehicle when it clearly had major problems. After I very bluntly said that I was not interested in buying a vehicle that had major problems. The salesman then proceeded to put a very negative guilt trip on me for not wanting to buy the car! So I called SUNBURST AUTO while I was still at the other dealership and asked if someone could swing by and pick me up from this other dealership so I could look at the Infiniti G35 they were selling off their lot.. Within a matter of 5 minutes they were picking me up, offering their kindness, willingness and overall concern towards my situation. within 1 hour I drove off in my brand new Car! They are a incredible group of people with one motive and that is to help people get into the car of their dreams and they do it ever so effortlessly! I will only buy from SUNBURST AUTO SALES from here on out! They made it a very pleasant, comfortable atmosphere so that you can enjoy purchasing a vehicle. They are very trustworthy and confident that you would leave satisfied and will return for every vehicle purchase in your future! Amazing Inventory, amazing salesman and customer service girls that have no doubt that you will return for future business. Best Dealership in Utah! My Opinion;) Thanks again SUNBURST AUTO SALES!

most reliable car i have owned.

by BMW lover from long beach, NY | February 3, 2013

we had professional service the minute we walked in, which is a life saver. Thank you once again Jay and Steve for all your time and honesty.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35