See Also: 2004 Infiniti G35

Est. MPG

17 city / 24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car at a really reasonable price.

by MG from Lawrence, Kansas | November 4, 2013

Allen Automotive in Shawnee Ks. was great to work with and no pressure. Brad the owner sold me on the car and was very helpful in making it quick and easy. His cars come with a two year warranty and I feel like I can trust Brad and his team.

Best in class

by Mont boi from Delaware | October 10, 2013

The car has been great to me so far. My only two complaints. Around town mpg is terrible. And I am 6'3 and I am a tall for this car. But other wise it's fast, reliable and very enjoyable.

Sporty and fun with a little luxury.

by Laid back mom from Jackson MS | August 25, 2013

This is my dream car and thanks to Cars.com for helping me find exactly what I was looking for! I am a satisfied customer.

I Love my G35

by Tito from Oklahoma city, OK | April 29, 2013

Great car! expensive on gas but great ride! Love it! I would reccomend this car to anyone. Brakes can be a little high, but hey dont buy a car you cant afford. All in all very reliable vehicle.

I love the g35!!!

by G35 enthusiast from Colorado Springs, CO | February 27, 2013

I was looking for a g35 for a pretty long time and when I finally came across the 04 that I purchased for less then 16k and with only 50k miles I was in heaven. I love everything about the car besides the gas milage but you can't really complain about that because it is a sports car. I have put a little over 5k miles on it and haven't had any issues yet. This car is simple perfect for me and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an entry level sports coupe.

04 g35

by Ant from Miami fl | April 17, 2012

Def recommended. Fast and fun to drive. Ladies luv g's. Make sure u switch to synthetic oil when you get it. Aftermarket stero systems require a whole new interface which runs at least 150$. The seat belts don't really retract when exiting the vehicle. No biggie though. Great all around vehicle. Gas mileage is decent if you drive with respect.

Great buy

by ilikecars from Baltimore, MD | March 28, 2012

This car looks great inside and out. Is comfortable enough for a near lexury feel, while maintaining a good connection to the road so that you don't feel too isolated. Great power and control when you want it, but drives nicely at low speeds too. So far, it has been very reliable. The only disadvantage is the very poor gas mileage. I have averaged about 18 mpg.

G35 coupe

by safaa khoshnaw from San diego | March 10, 2012

i have a 2004 INFINITI G35 i bought it in 2004 and i love this car i drive the car a lot i think I'm never going to sell the car I'm going to keep it in tell i die and my brother bought one to and he loves it also get one your going to love it

The first sport car I've owned

by Moemoe from Herndon, VA | December 27, 2011

I previously owned a 2004 nissan maxima, and some other make like VW, Honda, and Toyota but the infiniti G35 is a top brand better performance.

poor quality

by Jb from NH. | December 26, 2011

Since I bought it I've needed to fix things. Brakes. Suspension. Exhaust. Electronics. Rust. Can't wait to get new car.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35x