See Also: 2005 Infiniti G35

See Photos & Videos

Overall

amazingly impressed

by 5five from Lanham, MD. | August 19, 2013

This is a great car! Wonderful looks inside and out!!! Tons of aftermarket upgrades available and even more online support. A real attention getter and head turner. No one believes its a 2005. A real sports car with a back. I love it.

Great Car

by Paul from | June 22, 2013

For the price bracket there is no other sports car that can touch this one. 350z does not look as nice and other than these two sports cars there is no others that compare or stand a chance to them. Perfect inside and out. I have had no problems with it at all and it has great power and the handling is fantastic. Make sure you do not skimp on the tires or you will have issues in the winter time driving around but that is not the cars fault it is the fault of the tires that you bought. I ran into this problem myself.

Excellent Car Overall

by wombats3 from Denver, CO | February 11, 2013

I've had a 2005 G35x for 4 years now and it's been a great car. Love the looks of it, inside and out. The engine is a beast - packs plenty of power. The AWD has been flawless in Colorado, in the city and in the mountains. My only drawback about this car is the fuel economy. I've gotten about 16 mpg in the city - pretty awful. I suppose that's what you get with AWD and an engine like this but it seems like it could be tuned a bit better. Other than that, have loved the car. No major problems in four years.

Love my G

by Infinwin from Auburn, CA | July 27, 2012

This has been a great car. It looks great, sounds great and is fun to drive. I had a few issues when I first bought used, but that's what you get with a used car. I replaced the radiator and it has been good since. Not real comfortable for long hauls, but it isn't really made for road trips! Buy it!

Such a nice car

by G-35 Forever from colorado | April 13, 2012

The Infiniti G35 is a really comfortable car. Its very reliable and the engine is amazingly powerful. If you are looking for a car to get you around and have fun with it at the same time this is the right car for you. no even joking. hope this helps you decide if you want to get this car or not.

It's a great car to buy...

by Sportcar from Rosemead, CA | March 20, 2012

I actually loved the Nissan 370z instead of Infiniti G35, because I loved 2 doors and 2 seats only... But since I saw the Infiniti G35 with the exhaust sound, I fell in love with it. It's a great car to drive and it's very powerful to drive on freeway... In sum, I love it...Gonna change the next Infiniti G37 in 3 more years.

Handling sold me

by car lover from washington state | January 31, 2012

The power is there right now no lag time drives like its on rails. Wont be my last. Feels like your one with the car.

Great Car!

by B. Lee from Riverside, Ca. | January 23, 2012

I was looking around for a new daily driver for my wife since her last GM product, umm... was complete junk after 100K well maintained miles. I knew I would be purchasing a Japanese made car so I started my search there. After doing all the research I decided an 05-07 pre-owned Infiniti G37 would be the best car for the money. I paid ... for my 1 owner, clean title car in the rare Garnet Fire/All black colors with the even rarer sport suspension package. At the time of purchase it had only 28K miles on the odometer. Heres the review: Pros: 1. The car looks great! Even being a now 7 year old design the car still gets peoples attention and attracts compliments. I actually prefer the 05-06 design over the newer styles, it feels more like a drivers car than a luxury car like the newer ones. 2. The engine is brilliant. Power whenever you need it at nearly any RPM and there are a TON of aftermarket options if you want more. In manual shift mode the transmission is also perfect, upshifts and downshifts come quickly and when asked for. 3. This car handles! The optional sport package that came with my car is great for spirited driving. In even the tightest or most awkward turns the car remains composed with little to no body roll and decent feedback through the steering wheel. If you know how to drive well, and I mean I'm talking to maybe 10 percent of those out there, then you can turn off the traction control to really take charge of where the car is pointed. 4. The seats are a perfect blend of sport and luxury. The side bolsters are substantial enough to hold you in place during a spirited drive and are small enough not to inhibit everyday comings and goingd. The seats are also power adjustable with the ability to set two programs for the column and seat position, along with the ablility to set the programs to the individual remote smart keys that come with the car. 5. The sound system is pretty good for factory fare, I am speaking of the Bose audio system here. The only problem I noticed is that to get any bass out of the sytem you have to turn it up a bit. Otherwise the clarity is great and will be perfectly acceptable for most people. If you do decide to upgrade the stereo take it to a pro since there is quite alot that can go wrong on a car as advanced as this when you start messing with electrics. Cons: 1. The paint seems thinly applied and easy to scratch, those buying these cars in black or red should be careful. The previous owner of my particular car must have never waxed it, and when I tried it was like waxing sand paper due to paint contamination. The good news is after taking a claybar to it and then waxing the finish the paint is now like new again. 2. This thing hogs gas! Drive it like Mrs. Daisy or pay at the pump, simple as that. You dont get 280 HP without paying the price, if your worried about gas mileage then this is definitely the wrong car and in the wrong class for you. Have a look at a Camry, Altima 2.5 or Accord, these cars are boring as heck and everyone has one but they get good mileage. 3. The optional sport package isnt for everyone, it makes the ride a bit harsh at times and the tires will cost more due to the larger size. At 32 now, maybe in another 30 years I will care about a soft ride. The good news is that even the G35-37 cars without the sport suspension handle brilliantly, so this is basically a non-issue for most of these cars. 4. Road noise can be a tad much. Over rough roads or large bumps the noise in the cabin can seem like a bit much, and certainly seems out of place in such a otherwise well built car. Again, for me not a big issue but still something to consider if you need absolute quiet in the cabin. Having driven the redesigned 07 and up cars I can say the interior quality has much improved over the 05-06 design. All in all I would say this is the best car I have ever owned, I have had no issues and would recommend Infiniti to anyone who wants a powerful, comfortable and awesome looking sports/luxury vehicle. I cant say here what I paid but I basically stole this car, if you are discouraged by current prices on used cars just keep looking, something brilliant may just pop up!

Been a great car

by Madmtnskier from Connecticut | January 23, 2012

I bought the Infinity G35X with 30K mikes in it. In the 4 years I have owned it, I put 130K more. Other than tires and brakes, and one tune up, I haven't had to do anything. The car is still tight, powerful and runs great. On the down side, the fuel economy is pretty bad for a med sized sedan, about 18 MPG, and the paint seems to be soft and is easily scratched. The car is great in the snow, unless it's deeper that the cars clearance. I plan to drive the wheels off the car.

best driving car you will find out there

by ivorypearlg35 from augusta ga | December 6, 2011

awesome driving car best sports car bang for your buck. these cars have alot of power and low cost to maintain on services. all options you could ever want in a car and fast and fun driver

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35x