See Also: 2005 Infiniti G35

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Awesome car!

by SteboG35x from Green bay, WI | April 27, 2015

Ive had my 2005 G35x for almost a year now. The most amazing part is the cornering and power! Having nearly 300HP with some simple aftermarket parts combined with the awesome cornering ability makes this car a joy to drive. This is my daily driver in a snowy area. The AWD is astounding on ice and snowy roads. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fast fun daily driver. However gas mileage is an issue.

Two words - expensive powerhouse

by Soon to be ex-G35x driver from Reading, PA | April 5, 2015

I bought this G35x in Oct 14 with 127k miles on it. It had regular dealer service to 110k miles and even though it had a bit of repaired body damage it was in good condition, or so I thought. Even got it checked out by a good mechanic, who gave it a clean bill of health. Less than a week after buying it, zing, the fuel pump goes (nice 350 bill). Dealer won't help and it wasn't covered under their so called warranty. In the next few months, had a wheel bearing go (380 repair), multiple engine oil leaks, a undercarriage rubbing noise that nobody, even the dealer, can diagnose that is driving me insane and on and on... And the fuel economy is pretty bad too (not even 23 on nearly all highway driving the speed limit). In just 5 months of use the car seems ready to fall apart on me... On the plus side: the engine and power of this car is absolutely phenomenal. I can shame a 400 hp Hemi Dodge P/U no problem, stock v6. The AWD is awesome in the snow, no slipping (with good tires). The stock Bose is still going strong in this 10 year old car and sounds just as good as day 1. Back in 2005 this car was the cat's meow and its luxury features today can still tut tut a newer car. The exhaust sounds great, a nice low rumble with a throaty roar when you step on the gas and get the lead out. That being said, knowing what I know now, I would not have gotten this car. It's been a blast to drive but the repair bills and maintenance costs (about $1900) in the last 5 months are too much to handle. Word to the wise, if you're looking at this year G35 go for a newer Infiniti sedan.

Five Star Review

by Zachary Gilbert from Budget Auto Sales Portland OR | September 17, 2014

I purchased a Infiniti G35 and I love it, The guy who helped me out "Jay" was great, he knew everything about all the cars on the lot, explained all of the features this car had to offer, gave me the best possible price he was able to, showed me the car fax, I would highly recommend doing business with Budget Auto Sales to everyone

amazingly impressed

by 5five from Lanham, MD. | August 19, 2013

This is a great car! Wonderful looks inside and out!!! Tons of aftermarket upgrades available and even more online support. A real attention getter and head turner. No one believes its a 2005. A real sports car with a back. I love it.

Great Car

by Paul from | June 22, 2013

For the price bracket there is no other sports car that can touch this one. 350z does not look as nice and other than these two sports cars there is no others that compare or stand a chance to them. Perfect inside and out. I have had no problems with it at all and it has great power and the handling is fantastic. Make sure you do not skimp on the tires or you will have issues in the winter time driving around but that is not the cars fault it is the fault of the tires that you bought. I ran into this problem myself.

Excellent Car Overall

by wombats3 from Denver, CO | February 11, 2013

I've had a 2005 G35x for 4 years now and it's been a great car. Love the looks of it, inside and out. The engine is a beast - packs plenty of power. The AWD has been flawless in Colorado, in the city and in the mountains. My only drawback about this car is the fuel economy. I've gotten about 16 mpg in the city - pretty awful. I suppose that's what you get with AWD and an engine like this but it seems like it could be tuned a bit better. Other than that, have loved the car. No major problems in four years.

Love my G

by Infinwin from Auburn, CA | July 27, 2012

This has been a great car. It looks great, sounds great and is fun to drive. I had a few issues when I first bought used, but that's what you get with a used car. I replaced the radiator and it has been good since. Not real comfortable for long hauls, but it isn't really made for road trips! Buy it!

Such a nice car

by G-35 Forever from colorado | April 13, 2012

The Infiniti G35 is a really comfortable car. Its very reliable and the engine is amazingly powerful. If you are looking for a car to get you around and have fun with it at the same time this is the right car for you. no even joking. hope this helps you decide if you want to get this car or not.

It's a great car to buy...

by Sportcar from Rosemead, CA | March 20, 2012

I actually loved the Nissan 370z instead of Infiniti G35, because I loved 2 doors and 2 seats only... But since I saw the Infiniti G35 with the exhaust sound, I fell in love with it. It's a great car to drive and it's very powerful to drive on freeway... In sum, I love it...Gonna change the next Infiniti G37 in 3 more years.

Handling sold me

by car lover from washington state | January 31, 2012

The power is there right now no lag time drives like its on rails. Wont be my last. Feels like your one with the car.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35x