See Also: 2006 Infiniti G35

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

To Infiniti and beyond

by Friend of Fibonacci from Cincinnati, Ohio | April 22, 2014

I researched various cars for an extended period of time with the goal of getting a quality built car, sporty, and faster than my wife's car. I almost bought an Avalon... but the dealer was not willing to deal... and in my search for similar cars... I ran across the Infiniti. I bought a low mileage used G35 with a clean CarFax at a good price and have been very happy. I like the heated memory seats and the memory position for steering column and mirrors. I like the Bose stereo system, the auto/manual transmission, powered sunroof and sunscreen, and my daughter liked the reclining rear seat on a long trip. The quality of the interior finishes rivals a predecessor bmw 528i...there is some plastic.. but the real wood trim and leather makes up for any plastic. The acceleration is comparable to the Nissan Z (same engine... and maybe the same transmission?).. with 0 to 60 in less than 6 seconds (faster than the wife's 3.8 L supercharged Buick Park Avenue). The car has a naturally 'throaty' exhaust system sound. The ride is stiffer / more sporty than I expected.. but I like it. Some buyers will go for the lower end Nissan equivalent... I say spend a little more and get more car..in the Infiniti G35.

money saver

by Tony from Longisland | November 16, 2013

I recommend any one who is looking for a cheap car to go here . Great buy and team work !!!!!! Thank you for making this purchase as easy as pie .

Best car I've Ever Owned!

by Infiniti fanatic! from | July 26, 2013

The 2006 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe is a sexy car with gorgeous lines. Mine was Liquid Silver Metallic and on a daily basis someone would tell me "I love your car!" I did too. Unfortunately, I was involved in a rear-end collision, hitting the back of a '92 pick-up truck at about 35 mph. My gorgeous car was totaled because of all the damage to the front and under the hood. The driver airbag deployed and I walked away without any injury at all. I don't understand why the crash test ratings aren't better. That car took great care of me and I hope to own another some day soon.

not as it looks

by Jan from | April 6, 2013

First of all.. this Guy Lenny is a straight you guys know what! ..cursing and not treating customers, i felt like he doesnt want to do any business. the car which looks spotless in the pics but its not. has a couple dents n the seats had some patches done. guy is not willing to go down on his price

Traded in my Chrysler 300M

by To Infinity and beyond! from New Jersey | October 3, 2012

I was shopping for an used TL when the Acura dealer said- hey- drive this one. I've put 100K miles on it- mostly highway- avg 75-85 mph with confidence. I got a great deal on a 2006 G35, its a tof of line "6MT" rear wheel drive model- all the options, a six speed tranny, love the pop-up Nav and Boise radio. Plus- Very Fast with handling to match. The first time I experienced the 4-wheel steering on an exit ramp it blew my mind- just like a corvette. Long distance drive high comfort, front and rear. Climate controls are excellent. If I'm highway crusing at 70 mph I can get 29mpg, a 425 mile range. Cons- The Rear drive is NG with ANY snow. Rain is fine as long as I've got good rubber. No Audio jacks in '06. No satellite radio. Premium gas only. But all in all, I would certainly go out of my way to buy another 06 G35, I like it far better than the new G37X. My local Infinity dealer is great- not cheap, but you get what you pay for. This is the best car I've ever owned.

Most fun I've had with 4 doors

by G35er from Colorado | March 6, 2012

I purchased my '06 G35 sedan and was immediately blown away by its performance. Most car enthusiasts know the pedigree of the G35/37, as it is sold in Japan as the Nissan Skyline GT350/370 respectively. However in the states, it is marketed more as a luxury car than a sports sedan, which is truly a shame. That being said, the FR version of the car sits firmly into the turns as I quickly accelerate through my local twisty Colorado canyon roads, while the tuned exhaust of the 280hp 6 cylinder roars with its low guttural growl. A grocery-go-getter this car is not. In fact, most owners of this car will eventually find themselves driving with all the windows and moon-roof open just so they can listen to the sound of the tuned exhaust. It looks are rather unassuming with its seriously toned down demeanor since the 2003 overhaul, but the spirit of the car remains intact. And quite frankly, there is something to be said for being able to blow the doors off 95% of the cars on the road, especially the teeny-bopper ricers with their uber spoilers and diffusers. The need for a 4 door car does not mean you have to give up fun or performance. And the heated seats, dual zone A/C, 5 speed auto, and leather interior do it all while keeping you comfortable. Did i mention the heated lumbar support? very nice for long drives... While considering this car, I drove an '05 350xi, an 06 350GS, and an 06 A4 convertible. Hands down, this is the better car for the money with a solid 100bhp over the competition and better handling, save for maybe the 350xi. That however is negligible, especially considering just how much more car this is than the BMW. I generally only drive my cars for 2-3 years before I decide to swap it out and I'm not saying that this car will change that, I am however willing to say that my next car will be another g35/37... Probably the hard top convertible. I am in love, and have new found respect for Nissan.

second choise

by bc from NH. | January 17, 2012

nice comfortable ride for a performance coupe,nimble to drive and reliable. easy to maintain and have serviced.

Infiniti G35

by Dan the man from Huntington | November 23, 2011

I have owned 2 Infiniti G35 great luck with the cars. I would get another one in a heart beat. Great Car

Love this car

by megs from Jackson, MS | September 15, 2011

Bought this car with 100,000 miles and still in great shape. No major problems. Rides like it is brand new.

Great Infiniti

by DakotaProf from Fargo, ND | December 22, 2010

My 2006 Infiniti G35X is an excellent vehicle. The car handles very well and has excellent acceleration. I would definitely purchase another Infiniti.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35x