See Also: 2008 Infiniti G35x

2008 Infiniti G35
Available in 3 styles:  2008 Infiniti G35 4dr RWD Sedan shown

17 city / 24–25 hwy

Overall

Nice car but many electrical problems

by Freddy from Buffalo, NY | November 12, 2014

I've had this car since 2008. It was excellent for first 5 years but lately I've run into many mechanical issues. I've had to replace CO2 emission detector, passenger wheel baring, electronic chip that controls windows and locks, plus a few other things keep going wrong. $$$ It feels like the eletronics in this car are problematic. Otherwise I am very happy with the performance and styling.

Simply blown away

by GSadasivan from Chesterfield, VA | August 14, 2014

I just got this car from a dealership and I have to say that it's amazing in every possible way. It's stunning inside and out, roomy, drives very comfortably, many interior features that add to its luxury, and the price cant be beat. I would recommend this car to anyone. This is my first Infiniti and I have to say I don't think it'll be my last.

BMW killer

by Car reviewer from Los Angeles, California | June 19, 2014

Unbeatable performance, gadgets, reliability and style for an unbeatable price. This vehicle offers all that at a wonderful price which no other car companies offer. A bimmer that is equipped at this level will cost you 10k more. But with the Infiniti, you get reliability also, which is something you can't get with a BMW. It drives very well and the power from the VQ35 HR engine is always intoxicating. It is really the best bang for buck.

infiniti g35

by anthony from jamaica,ny | June 5, 2014

my name is anthony 1st i want to say i love my infiniti g35x i got it from Platinum Auto Mall. All thanks to Val the sales rep who greeted me when i walked in. Since i already know what i wanted I went to go look at it. We took it for a test drive then i knew i have to go home with this car. Val did his part then the rest of paperwork was handed over to Bruce Green and wayne Innis who offered my a great finance deal next thing i know i was on the highway driving home....THANKS GUYS

Very Nice Care Just Like the ad said

by Matt.MP from Chino Hills, CA | November 20, 2013

JD at AutoStyles treated me with respect. He did not rush me and he was very patient with me. He was very knowledgeable and knew how to treat a customer. I would go back to Autostyles again and I would refer people there. The ad was exactly as the car was in person. I flew all the way from Chino Hills to get this car and I was happy and had no disappointments. I really appreciated the respect JD had for me as a buyer. Thank you.

Great Car Luxury and Sport in 1

by JNJ G. New to Infinity G35x from Arlington Va | August 1, 2013

We are new to the Infintiy Family we've had Mercedes, BMW, Lexus. Nice car fun to drive. Luxury without the expensive Maintenance. A different type of Luxury, but nice. Great sporty look and feel with ok interior space. Not as spacious as the S430. Miss the Navigation. Great performance. Next car may be another Infiniti but a Larger model. Overall we are happy with our purchase.

best bang for the buck

by billdo from cape cod ma | September 22, 2012

I live this car I its style and performance rivals bmw for a fraction of the cost with better reliability and cheaper maintenece.

Great value with performance!

by G35 X Sedan Owner from Chicago, IL | September 16, 2012

This vehicle has style, performance, and quality. The car that I got is fully loaded with heated leather seats, navigation, back up camera and heated side mirrors. The acceleration is very good and the car is overall very comfortable. If you want a fun sedan that is a well rounded experience this would be it!

Great Car

by JJ from Salt Lake City, UT | August 4, 2012

I bought my '08 in 09/11 and for the most part I absolutely love it! It's a kick to drive and I'm told it has the same drive train as the Nissan 350Z (probably excluding the exhaust system). I've actually managed to squeak out 31.5 mpg but that's pulling onto a FLAT and level freeway, straight from the gas station and driving 55 mph (construction zone). Real-world though, I average between about 19.5 to 23 mpg if it's mostly freeway. Corners very well and has more power than you might expect. Air intake is dual and would be hard to improve on. The keyless (hansfree) entry and push-button start is, well, just AWESOME! Brakes are great, seats are comfy...although I'm 6'1", 260 Lbs and I would say that's "maximum load". NOW FOR THE BAD: 1) I've lived and driven in Utah for 40 years and given that this car has AWD, it absolutely SUCKS in the snow. Oh, you'll get around okay if you don't encounter any moderately steep hills but it's no better than front-drive. Now, I believe this is largely a tire issue; came with Nexen and they're not all-season. 2) It has a 5-speed auto, with manual shift option and it also has a "Sport" mode. I've done at least a dozen 0-60 times in each automatic and sport mode. The times are identical. At my altitude this is 6.9-7.2 seconds. This is even with 96 Octane. There may be something wrong with mine. The dealer says if I lived at sea-level, I'd be running in the mid-to-high 5-second range; 30% faster? Color me skeptical. 3) The cup holder is only slightly better than nothing. It works okay if you don't put anything bigger around than a soda can in it. Assuming you have only one drink in the (tandem) drink holder, and if it's taller than a soda can, it WILL tip over frequently, as you turn corners...if you were born before 1925 (or drive like it) you might do okay. 4) The rubberized finish is really nice but is no more durable than a scratch-to-win card. I've seen this problem on every '08 I've looked at. To make it worse, the underlying plastic is a medium gray and the rubberized finish (I think) is always black so the scratches really show. 5) Really wish I'd gotten the Tech Package, e.g. NAV, Back-up camera and I think some other goodies.

steering wonders

by Kevw from Wakefield, RI | April 11, 2012

I just bought a 2008 G35x, wondering if anyone has the same problem/issue, The car seems to follow seams and cracks and uneven pavement, took it back to the dealership i bought it from and was told it is normal, for me it does NOT feel normal when changing lanes on uneven pavement when it suddenly pulls one way or the other, My car has the 18' sport wheels, has anyone had a similiar problem or any suggestions as to what the problem could be??

Featured Services for this Infiniti G35