2008 Infiniti G37

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Infiniti G37 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

G37x -- love it

by PJD from Massachusetts | August 1, 2014

Great Car for those interested in style, performance and comfort --- My daily commuter ... makes traffic tolerable.

G37 Coupe

by G37 Coupe Enthusiast from Elgin, IL | August 17, 2013

I love this car. With that said, it has taken some adjustment. I replaced a 4 door TL with my G37 and this car is so small also, when i'm driving there seems to be a blind spot that I just cant get use to. The car has excellent acceleration for a luxury sport coupe and so far, I would make the exact same purchase. I've driven it for 3000 miles.

Absolutely a BLAST to drive...just AWESOME!!

by Average Joe from Florida | February 11, 2013

First off let me say that I have owned over 25 autos (including Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Ford, etc) and driven many more. This is the most enjoyable car I have ever owned...HANDS DOWN!! I bought a used 2008 G37s with 36000 miles and have put approx 20k miles in the past 1 1/2 years. It has only been to the shop to have the oil changed. It accelerates like a rocket and literally puts a smile on my face whenever I drive it. Corners like it's on rails and the technology package is amazing. I still get comments and gawkers and everyone loves riding in it! It gets surprisingly good gas mileage (21mpg) with all that power and fun! Basically I love this car!!!!

drive for fun

by hbtall from Peoria, Illinois | December 10, 2012

This is the third Infiniti that I have owned. Both before this one were very reliable. I also own a E350 Benz. The is Benz is for comfort and long distance. THe G37s is for fun daily driving. Great horsepower and handling. I am tall, and fit in the car just fine. The ride is a little rough, but that is what you get with tighter suspension. I will definitely buy again and hope to trade into a newer G37x coupe in a couple of years.

Fun to Drive! Reliable

by Mcbean from St. Louis | September 1, 2012

I owned this car for nearly five years. Never had it in the shop once. It was so much fun to drive. It has great features e.g. keyless ignition, Bose speakers, iPod integration, comfortable driving position. The cons are small trunk size and requires premium gas. I would still own this car but I needed something I could get my elderly parents in. When I recently traded it in I got a great price for it.

Luxurious Sports Car

by Heavy pedal from Houston, Texas | August 27, 2012

If you are in the market for purchasing a previously owned luxury sports car, I found the G37 performance and options dollar for dollar to be a great deal. Super handling with maximum comfort. A bit noisy inside, so crank up that Bose speaker system and enjoy the ride!!

2008 Sport

by G37 Sport names Zippy :-) from Eugene, Oregon | June 7, 2012

I love this car. It was suggested by a friend when I was looking for a new Nissan Z or Audi. It has everything that I want. The rear view camera is my favorite feature. The downside is 1. The pedals are hard. I am a woman and I feel the amount of pressure that I have to apply to change gears is excessive. I have owned manual drives before but never one with such hard pedals. I find myself riding the clutch on the hilly terrain I live in. 2. With gas prices sky rocketing the requirement for premium gas is a drain on the wallet. 3. Not being able to rotate the tires is annoying. I new about the premium gas and tires before I bought it so I have to resign myself to that expense but the clutch is exactly like SteveJ's review says it is. There is no sweetspot on it.

worst stick I've ever owned

by SteveJ from Los Gatos, California | March 7, 2012

Overall this is a fine car if you get it with the automatic, but that defeats the purpose of getting a Sport model. I have owned mine 3 years and I like the reliability, the styling, the power but it has a huge glaring problem that negates all of that. It has the worst clutch feedback of any car I have ever owned. That runs from the Alfa Romeao GT to the Viper toa lowly Pinto with a lot in between. You constantly end up slippingthe clutch excessivly or looking like some noob with one of those jerkingstuttering take-offs. There is no sweet spot on this car. You NEVER know when the clutch is going to engage. I have emailed Infiniti about it-No reply. I asked the dealership about it-Nothing they can do to fix it. I heard on some forum that some owners had swapped out the Nissan 370 transmission to fix it. I am so happy that my 39 month lease ends in 48 days.

My First Infiniti

by Young IT Professional from Baltimore, Maryland | April 26, 2011

I've only owned this car about 5 days, but I really love it. It's fast, it looks great, it sounds great. Fuel economy isn't the best. My biggest concern is avoiding tickets cause this car effortlessly exceeds 110mph.

Gorgeous car

by Big block enthusiast from Fremont, CA | April 15, 2011

The G37S Coupe is a beautiful automobile with tremendous power and phenomenal pickup when needed. I only regret that it doesn't sound as powerful as the G35 Coupe I turned in to buy it. My G35 stick was not as well insulated so I was VERY aware of the power under the hood. The G37S is very well insulated and although it has even more horsepower, you are not aware of it from the driver's perspective in that it is as quiet as a Rolls Royce.

Uses car for Off-roading