See Also: 2009 Infiniti G37

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car so far

by impulsive older guy from Terre Haute, IN | September 25, 2013

I bought a 2009 G37 Sport all wheel drive about a month ago and it has been a blast to drive so far. Fit and finish are excellent. More than enough power and loves to corner! I change cars every few years and this one is the nicest I've owned. Mileage is not quite as advertised (getting aroung 20 combined), but that isn't why I bought it. Would recommend to buyers who want an upscale ride without breaking the bank.

Great car for money

by MrMartini from Maryland | September 7, 2013

Purchased used 2009 G37X Coupe,black with wheat interior, automatic. Interior finish is great, nice rich feeling leather. Engine produces great power at rpm A real bargain for the price. Definitely feel the road. More sport than luxury.

This Car Has It All!

by Cruising in ATL from Atlanta, GA | September 2, 2013

I have had this car since new in 2009 and it has 62K miles on it. What is there NOT to love about this car? Nothing, that's what. My wife used this as her primary car until she "handed it down" to me about a year ago. It's super fun to drive, has more performance than you would need (most of the time) and did I mention it will beat 90% of the cars out there from the line? :) It's been to the shop twice...once for a radiator hose that was leaking (fixed under warranty) and for the lower driver's seat that had broken down and was causing a "squeak" against the trim. Infiniti replaced the trim piece but a couple months later, the squeak has returned. It's a bit annoying and some people would complain that the bolster shouldn't break down, but I am 6'3" and weigh 230 pounds, so I am not really surprised. But really, this car is awesome. Sure the back seats aren't great and there isn't much room, but it's OK for quick trips out for lunch with friends/co-workers. My mileage in the city averages about 17 MPG, but I do tend to drive it hard and there is lots of stop and go traffic, so this isn't too surprising. If you *think* you might like this car, DO NOT test drive one unless you are READY TO TAKE IT HOME immediately. Best car I have ever owned...no questions asked. Oh yeah, once last "con"..the cupholders are horrible...but if you don't get a 84 oz "Super Gulp", you should be OK.

A High Value Alternative to BMW

by Davis from Raleigh, NC | June 29, 2013

I bought this G37x 4 door sedan for my wife, but everyone in the family wants to drive it. If you like driving with one hand barely on the wheel, floating down the interstate, this car is NOT for you. This is a driver's car. Acceleration is at the top of its class, and handling is superb. You can feel the road in this car. It's a little less sophisticated than a comparable BMW 3 series, but that was definitely Infiniti's target. They came very close to matching the 3 series for thousands less. The seats are a little hard for my taste, but the overall workmanship inside and out is excellent. You really have to be careful with this car. It wants to go fast. The all wheel drive performs very well in rain and snow. Not much room in the back seat which is made worse by the design of the front seats, because there is no way for back seat passengers to place their feet under them. Overall, this is an excellent car and a great value in its class.

My G ride

by My G ride from Texas | April 26, 2013

Awesome awesome car!!! Truly has everything. The perfect combination of sporty and luxury. All-wheel drive makes a world of a difference.

Look out Germans!

by Recent Graduate from Iowa | April 24, 2013

My choices were mercedes c class, bmw 328, audi a4 or this infiniti g37. Infiniti has everything the german auto makers had, but at a lower price! great engine, likes to rev, but can suck down gas like no other. I average 19 mpg combined and drive moderately aggressive. Road noise is noticeable. Interior is not as premium as audi, but I prefer Infiniti's leather surfaces over bmw or mercedes any day.

G37x Coupe

by G Man from louisville ky | March 9, 2013

I love this car. I've owned Nissan 300ZX, 240SX, but this is the first Infiniti. Everything is laid out so logically and easy to access inside. Very cofortable, exhaust note is like music. seemless Ipod connectivity. Bluetooth works well. cornering, accelleration, braking, shifting all what you would expect of infiniti. Bullet proof and solid. Excited to have this car for a long time.

WOW!

by Emax from New York | February 26, 2013

I have owned either a Nissan or an Infiniti for the last 20 years My last car is a 2001 I30 with 167k, at this point the most reliable car I have ever owned. When I decided to buy another car it was between another car and the G37X. I went to an area Infiniti to first test drive the G37X. Once I test drove the G37X I knew what my choice would be. The pick up is amazing, it handles very well. All of the gadgets are easy to reach. I had both my phones hooked via Bluetooth in less than 20 minutes. The iPod hookup is very simple to use. Heated seats are definitely a plus. The GPS is always helpful. The salesman did not have to sell the car it sold itself. I didn't have to wait long to test it in the snow and it handled as well as I expected. If you are looking for good value definitely consider one of these.

Dedication to a customer

by texas1 from PA | February 21, 2013

I wanted to say thank you to you and your team for allowing us to do business at your dealership. I have to say, I have never experienced such professionalism and dedication to a customer. Kenny and Kevin are the best asset to your company. I was so impressed with them that I have done nothing but speak of your dealership to friends and family. Please except this email as a thank you and know you have a customer for life.

G37xS

by Kshell from Kansas City, MO | January 24, 2013

I bought my G37xS for a weekend car and I love the it looks just setting in the parking lot. The acceleration in this car is awesome!! It handles great on curves and the great thing is not very many people have them, so seeing my car on the road and nothing matching it feels good! The only down part is that it is expensive to maintain ($90 oil change at infinity) but it is a luxury vechicle and it's worth it.