See Also: 2011 Infiniti G37

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Best Car Ever

by A G Man from Chicago, IL | June 27, 2014

I've had my G37x for 3 weeks now and I am extremely satisfied with my choice. I test drove the BMW 328 and the Audi A5; and this car came out on top. I really like the fact that it's a sports, luxury car rather than a luxury sport car. Meaning it puts the sport aspect before luxury, unlike the A5 and 328. I'm bought the coupe version of the G37 and couldn't be more satisfied.

Best value

by Salesman driving a lot from Seattle | June 19, 2014

I needed a car that was reliable with all-wheel drive that could be my traveling office. I drive 40-50k miles a year. The G37x provided all the creature comforts as well as great styling for a great value. I've owned multiple BMWs, but G37 provides more features at a reasonable price. It may be a touch below the 3 series, but it still very fun to drive. The NAV is great, engine has plenty of torque, sound system is good, blue tooth is adequate. Ride is smooth on the highway and in the city. I would definitely recommended this car to a friend.

lady driver

by Lady driver from Staten Island, NY | May 13, 2014

I love to drive G37x! I have had it for 39 months, no problems except for the Blue Tooth issues ( mostly it wouldn't understand my commands especially when it is raining or AC is on). The performance is exceptional, although the requirement for only premium fuel is a little costly. Reliable, powerful car that I have come to trust. The maneuverability is unbelievable. When it comes to comfort, the car feels a little hard on you especially on bad New York city roads, however, I forgive its flows for the performance. I am a woman and I love to drive fast. And in this car- I can! As to the price, I just got myself a great new deal on 2013 G37x, and I am going to enjoy my new lease.

Fun to Drive

by Performance Driver from Daytona Beach, FL | April 28, 2014

I searched for almost a year to find an affordable sports car to replace my Honda S2000. This convertible does not disappoint. I purchased the G37 Sport a few weeks ago and have been very impressed. The performance and handling is awesome, the interior comforts are fantastic for a sports car. The only negative to date is the gas mileage (18 city, 24 highway).

Excellent Car

by Sudeep from Chicago,IL | February 26, 2014

I bought this car recently ..I'm pretty happy with it. The engine and the performance of the car is excellent..really fun to drive.

G37x

by Gs from | January 28, 2014

I had this car for 3 years now and it is fun to drive. There is plenty of power, but the engine is not as torquey as some of the competitors. You need to really rev it to feel the pull. Body roll is noticeable in the corners. There is significant torque lag, which is very annoying especially while accelerating out of the corner. Wet and snow traction of the AWD is very reasonable, although you should not expect it to be similar to the SUV. Car is reliable and the only thing that had to be replaced were tires at 18K. Overall it is a good car for the money. Although on the paper they look similar, driving experience comes a little bit short of german competitors.

2011 Infiniti G37

by BOB THE RETIRED from REVERE, MA. | September 11, 2013

YOU SIT DOWN INTO THIS VEHICLE NOT LIKE MY MURANO WHERE YOU STEPPED UP AN INTO ,NICE SHARP CAR,PRETTY QUICK FOR A 6 CYL,NICE LOOKING INSIDE AND OUT. THE CAR GETS LOOKS FOM ONLOOKERS.NICE TONE DUAL EXHAUST.GOOD CAR!

A REAL performance car and daily driver

by Japanese sports car fanatic from Connecticut | September 8, 2013

I've owned two acura tsx's, an 06 four banger and a '10 v6. The 4 was a great and balanced car and the 6 was a wannabe version of the g37x I recently picked up. I am a dad, a commuter and speed freak when I can get the time. This G offers insane driving dynamics with seemingly endless amounts of torque and the comfort/convenience you need for daily driving, car seats and Home Depot runs. But, take the long way to the depot and hit some twisties and the real character of this car is revealed - it is a behemoth - a monster wanting to be unleashed with an addictive exhaust note, hard pull and dead tight cornering abilities. The steering is heavy and firm. Apologies ladies, but this is a real man car that my Acuras never quite were. I wanted a 370z but the realities of life dictated otherwise. This car is a practical awd sedan in the eyes of my wife and a monster waiting to be unleashed in mine. In summary, brilliant for the performance enthusiast who need one car that can do it all.

Infinity = almost BMW

by G37x coupe driver from Buffalo, NY | July 21, 2013

I've owned 3 BMW's and still own one now (X5). This car is a fantastic vehicle with quality oozing out of it. It has many of the features of the BMWs but is significantly lower in cost to both buy and insure. I would rate it 9/10's of the BMW 335i that I owned performance wise and quite frankly - in my opinion, it looks way more sporty. The coupe wraps around you the same way a BMW does and handles very close to the BMW. The performance is quite similar but I have to give the nod to the BMW as there is so much aftermarket tuning available due to the turbo engine. No complaints so far, but I've only owned it 1 month.

Hi value performance

by Mo Infiniti fan from columbia, mo | January 9, 2013

This is my second G-series sedan; had an '06 G35 before. I had zero problems with that car and loved the performance and handling. My 2011 G37X is as much better in these areas versus the G35 as it had been versus my previous vehicles. I checked out the Cars.com website for several months before making the purchase and had a good sense of a fair value for both the new car and the trade value of my former car. So far the '11 is a blast to drive, performs and handles extremely well, and gets at least as good mileage as the '06 did, maybe a bit better. I am very pleased with this car so far.