2001 Infiniti I30

Available in 2 styles:  I30 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 26 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Problems

by Michael7 from Brooklyn, NY | July 6, 2014

I have had this car for a little over 1 month. I bought it with 173,500. It has only had problems since I got it. I had to replace 2 boots on the front axle for the steering, 2 oxygen sensors, a mass air flow sensor, 2 tires, the revolution sensor in the transmission, now the check engine light is on because my catalytic converter needs to be replaced. Not to mention 2 new front brake rotors and now I'm hearing as noise from the rear brakes. I've only had problems with this car. Hopefully once it's all fixed it work properly but I already put close to 2,000$ into the car and I just bought. How convenient this all started happening AFTER I bought it. The ride isn't too bad, compared with my 96 lesabre it's a bit rough. Interior is nicely laid out. Gas mileage is OKAY at best. As well the interior held together well for how many miles it has. Good power but revs a bit too high just cruising at 65 MPH. Needs another gear.

Very reliable car

by Andre car person from Waukegan | March 13, 2012

Worth every penny,my family's very proud of our pre-owed family vehicle.I'm impressed by it's good looks and sportscarlike handling

Love this car.

by Talltxn from Fort Worth, TX | March 2, 2010

I bought this car used at 159k in 2008. I replaced the tires and the car got better gas mileage, quieter ride and better handling. I've replaced the alternator, battery and O2 sensor and of course regular maintenance. It's now at 217k and still running strong. I love all the options, it does have a huge trunk, although the trunk release is in a weird place. I have more on one occasion opened it unintentionally which is frustrating. The interior's quality is fabulous. No rattles, leather in great shape. Did I mention I am 6'8" tall and the driver seat adjusts to me comfortable. I will pass this car on to my kids and buy an upgraded model for sure.

just got the car 3 months ago

by sea pro from baltimore | May 22, 2009

bought used with 100,000 the first owner had the catalytic converter worked on at 70,000 out of warranty and now the service engine light is on again, anyone having this issue. love the car though, my second used infiniti the last one went 200,000 miles and only a wreck made me get rid of it

Great Car

by woosdad from San Antonio, TX | March 22, 2009

I have owned this car for 2 years, purchased from the Infiniti dealer with 70K, now has 110K. My only repairs have been a starter and battery. I'm in real estate and needed something nice, dependable, roomy, with decent mileage. This car has fit the bill. I get 22 -27 mpg, its quick and fun to drive, has a lot of interior room, roomy back seat, and a big trunk. I wish the leather was softer and that it didn't use premium fuel, other than that its a outstanding vehicle.

I30

by Charilejag from Phoenix, AZ | August 15, 2007

The I30 has many great luxury car features at a great price. The VQ30 engine is marvelous as usual, and the ride is very comfortable. I highly recommend this car.

I love this car-most reliable I've owned

by Car lover from Los Gatos, CA | February 22, 2007

This is a fantastic car. It has literally been trouble free for almost 6 years. Replaced the battery after 4 years and tires at 30K miles. Color is great in that it always looks clean. Only complaint is turning circle, but that's minor compared to all the other features. Best car I've ever owned

Good Value for the Money

by A Picky Shopper from San Diego, CA | December 2, 2006

I've owned the car for 5 years and bought it new. It's been very reliable. I didn't have to replace the battery until 60,000 miles and I'm just replacing all the tires at 70,000 miles. My only complaint is that the leather seats are starting to crack, and I've maintained them quite well over the years. I get my car detailed several times a year and moisturize and clean the seats often. I also consistently use a sunshade. But then again, I live in Southern California. I'd still buy the car again. I'd just moisturize the seats more often.

infiniti i30

by greensboro nc driver from greensboro, nc | July 29, 2006

I have 160,000 miles on my i30. It still runs great. Dealer maintainance is high $. Only had to replace motor mounts battery and alternator so far.

Infiniti I30 - Great Value/Styling

by Mike from Vienna, VA | July 26, 2006

Incredible car in every way! I've owned the car for 5 years and little other than normal maintenance has been required. The styling is nice and timeless.

Featured Services for this Infiniti I30