2002 Infiniti I35

2002 Infiniti I35
Available in 1 styles:  2002 Infiniti I35 4dr Sedan shown

20 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Best Car I've ever owned!

by Outside Salesman from Crystal Lake, IL | April 10, 2013

This is the second I35 I've owned, and it's the most reliable car I've ever had. I sold my first one with 230,000 miles on it, and I plan on driving my new one at least that long. I drive 30,000 plus miles per year for my work, and the only thing I ever have to do is maintenence on the car. The car is extremely quick and responsive, and still gets 25 mpg overall.

Comfort, Style, A true driving experience

by I35Guy from Madison, WI | October 10, 2012

Originally I had been looking at Nissan Maximas and I30's and I35's. It was I30 for 2000, and 2001. Then the I35 name kicked in 2002, 2003, 2004. I ultimately chose the I35 because I wanted the 3.5 V6. I was looking at Maxima GLE's which is the luxury Maximas. I started test driving I35s and found that they were a bit more fun. The styling is a little more unique and it gets looks. It's a very comfortable car for a road trip. Overall I achieve about 25 or 26 mpg. This car has no problem getting up to speed or passing.

Quietest car I have ever owned

by 71 Goatman from Amery, WI | May 7, 2012

Purchased a 2002 Infiniti I35 with 88k miles on it. The car was in phenomenal condition when purchased. My favorite features are heated leather front and rear seats, kick but stereo that includes a subwoofer. The acceleration is unreal. The road noise inside the car is non-exsistent, and finally the sunroof......Need I say more? I will without question be purchasing another Infiniti in the future.

Second Infinit I've Owned and there still great

by Luxury over Richies from Rio Rancho, NM | February 26, 2012

All that I can say is that if your not driving one, you should. My first was A G56 sedan. Now this one is as powerful as my last and very dependable also. Please consider Infinit as your choice for a great automobile.

Runs Like a Top

by knithorse from Auburn, CA | January 16, 2012

Have owned my Infiniti I-35 since spring of 2002...had 8K miles (used by the dealer's ad person) when purchased. Wonderful acceleration and still stylish after all these years. Holds the road well in snow and sleet without chains. Only drawback is its wide turning radius. Currently has 133K miles and going strong...my mechanic says it "runs like a top".

best luxury car I have owned

by transporter from Canton, OH | September 24, 2011

I had a 2002 I35 with the cold weather package. Great ride and handling when you got on it. Accelerated quickly at whatever speed. Just push the pedal. Power was always there. Nicely appointed in the cabin with well placed buttons.

Great Car

by Errol from Mequon, Wisconsin | October 23, 2010

I bought my I-35 in late 02. I have put 140,000 miles on it. It's been a great car. Excellent acceleration, front seats extremely comfortable, heated seats, and steering wheel work well. I had a major problem at 120,000 with crankshaft sprockets. I know this is not typical since I have asked around but is was expensive to repair. Other than that, this is the best car I have ever owned and plan to put about 250,000 miles on it before I turn it over.

Great car! Great value! Great reliability!

by Fredy from Utah | February 24, 2010

I bought my I35 in the end of 2008! So far the car is been very reliable and no problems at all. It has 105,000 miles on it. The overall performance is very impressive, although there is noticeable torque steer! It feels very solid on the road and it is pleasant to drive! The Bose sounds is great but only 200 Watts. All the options and buttons work just fine and never gave me a problem. The heated steering wheel is also a big plus! Nissan's 3.5L VQ engine is what makes this car a real winner, every time you press the gas pedal the power is there! It has only 4 speed tranny but it is so smooth you can never guess that it is a 4 speed! Although it is 7 years old car, the leather is in excellent condition. I strongly recommend this car!

THE BEST CAR IVE EVER OWNED BY FAR

by big kev from Los Angelos CA | December 9, 2009

this is the best car Ive had so far. it is really reliable. am a mechanic for 16 years, and i yet have to see a more reliable car other than my infinity. if anyone wants to buy a car that is stylish, well priced, reliable, safe and powerful than this is the car to go with hands down. the only draw back which i still to this day cant understand why, is the residual value.It drops fast. other than that you cant find a better car.

Luxury over performance

by Mike from Boston, MA | July 31, 2008

I bought my 02 I35 about six months ago with 55k and have had no problems since. I put over 100 miles on my car a day traveling from work and back. I've put it through some pretty strenuous driving going in and out of the city everyday. No matter how hard I drive it, it still runs and sounds silky smooth when i pull up to my driveway at the end of the night. Good power, awesome braking, responsive handling, and an overall luxurious ride make me very happy. I look forward to my next 200k in this car, haha.

Featured Services for this Infiniti I35