2003 Infiniti I35

20 city / 26 hwy

Overall

car

by jack from dallas | June 20, 2013

the infinity is olsom, perfect description,so honest, good to handle,everything is so accurate.vehicle was so nice

Good sedan value

by Infiniti supporter from Richmond, VA | December 19, 2012

I bought a 2003 I35 in 2007 off lease with 42k miles. Had been wrecked, but minor damage. Save for general maintenance, and one issue with a counter-vibration sensor going bad, I had no issues with this car for 5 years. That's right, 5 years. And I drove the heck out of this car, putting nearly 90,000 miles on it in those 5 years. The steering was just right, the suspension, while somewhat tight, was appropriate for the car. Vibration and interior noise could be more than I wanted on rougher roads, it was what I expected in a mid-level sedan. I paid $15k used, and traded it in last month for $3500 with 134k miles on it. Everything on the car still worked perfectly, and the interior and exterior held up extremely well for a 10 year old car. NO electrical issues, no engine issues, no leaks, nothing. The only thing I notices was that it burned about 1 qt of oil every 1500 miles. I enjoyed it so much I bought a G35 to replace it. Used of course, but expect to get anothe worry free 5 years out of this one.

Another Teen Driver

by RJS from Nashville, TN | December 2, 2010

our third child just got her license and we needed something safe and reliable and we found it in this low mileage one owner

I35 Impressive

by Infinity Lover from Philadelphia Suburbs | November 10, 2010

Looks great, drives great and has plenty of room for a mid size car. Love the acceleration and sports car like feel. The turning radius however, leaves a lot to be desired. The leather interior and other luxory appointments are impressive. I was fortunate to find this 2003 used with only 23,000 miles on it and quite frankly it looks and drives like new. I have already put 5000 miles on it in less than 3 months with both city and highway mileage and I average around 23MPG...not bad for such a large and enthusiastic v6 powerplant. I hope that this Infinity will be as reliable and long lasting as was my Q45.

Can't beat this car for the money

by Charles from | May 8, 2010

This car looks good, drives well and has all the amenities that anyone would want. Plenty of power and handles well. I have owned a 2003 I35 for 5 years now and I haven't had any problems. Love these cars...

Great second car

by Pablo from Chicago | May 2, 2010

This car is every bit as solid as expected. It is easy to maintain (transmission oil and engine oil changes) and get's remarkable mpg for the 255 hoursepower engine. It starts easily and averages 26 mpg around town which is more than my Escort did.

Great looking, reliable car

by Jeff from Chicago, IL | February 16, 2009

I enjoy driving this luxury car. It was affordable, yet has many options and big enough for the whole family. It's very smooth and quiet with a great sound system (Bose).

Driving for 2 years

by Syd from | October 25, 2008

Even after 5 years this car drives like new. It is an amazing piece of Engineering. I have it for about 3 years.

Amazing machine

by Syd from Toronto, Canada | July 21, 2008

It is probably the best value automobile out there; the feel is amazing, the road handling is great. I would have preferred an mp3 CD (not available at the time) but the Bose 6 CD changer is excellent.

In A Class All Its Own.

by InfiNissan Lover from New York, NY | February 4, 2007

The Infiniti I35 is a superb vehicle which does many things easily and well. This car can be a serious bullet when it wants to be. It can go to 120 MPH with relative ease. The I35 shines in the 35-80MPH range but high end speed is hampered by the 4-speed automatic transmission. This car would have been complete with a 5-speed auto. My main gripe with this car is its comfort. I own a 2003 I35 Sport, and while its handling is as if it was on rails, the seats are not comfortable at all. The seats do a good job of keeping you where you need to be at high speeds, but I really don't do 100+ MPH every single day; if at all. My other gripe is having bought this car used. I really wish I could have bought it brand new because this is a car that you'd buy, give it TLC, and hand it down to your children type of car. It was a demo, and it will be the last demo I would ever buy. Overall, the Infiniti I35 is a top notch vehicle, and I would recommend it to anyone who'd be looking for a fast, reliable, and good looking sedan.

Featured Services for this Infiniti I35