1997 Infiniti J30

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Saved my Children's lives

by Alive from Quartz Hill, CA | March 15, 2011

This was the nicest car I ever owned. I only had it for 9 days before I was involved in a severe auto accident. This car saved my life and my children's lives. I was rear-ended on the freeway. The lady that hit me was going 70 mph. The car was totaled out but my entire family walked away from the scene. Now the only problem is finding a replacement. I would definately recomend this car to a friend.

Best car I ever owned!

by ezgoing from South Grafton, MA | March 20, 2009

202K miles and still going strong! This is a fantastic vehicle that has a very good ride and handling balance. It is a joy to drive and has a solid feel. Reliability has been excellent. Heated seats, great Bose stereo and auto climate control are great features. Back seats are extremely comfortable for 2 tight for 3. Trunk is tiny though. Fuel economy in mixed driving is about 23-24. Drives great even in the snowy NE where I live with a good set of all season tires.

Literally the most reliable car I've ever owned

by C Bizzle from Charlotte | December 15, 2007

With after market wheels and sport tires this car will not only handle well, but ride smooth. The engine shows no signs of failure after 144k. Remake of 300zx engine with plenty of power to the rear wheels. Only downfalls... small backseat and a really heavy car, makes it a lot slower than it could be. Otherwise perfect combination of luxury and performance for its time.

Featured Services for this Infiniti J30