1991 Infiniti M30

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Infiniti M30, a great car!

by PMN0522 from PA | April 21, 2009

I bought my M30 convertible off of my aunt in 2008. She bought it new in 1991 and took really good car of it, only putting about 50,000 miles on it in the 15 years she had it. I got the car and it looks like new. The paint and leather look great for how old the car is and mechanically is runs as good as a new car. This is a very rare and unique car that I would recomend to anyone.

Great Car

by cabanel319 from Deltona, FL | December 10, 2008

I bought the '91 Infiniti M30 Convertible almost 3 yrs ago (I have the same black model in the picture). It has been a very reliable car. It handles very well and gets pretty good gas mileage. Since I bought the Infiniti I have expanded my family and needed to buy a bigger vehicle. However, even though I don't drive the Infiniti anymore, I just can't seem to force myself to sell it. It has been a great car for the price I paid and it is valuble to me.

Best used convertible on market

by hamilton from sarasota fl | February 24, 2008

Bought this 91 M30 convertible with 75K and have only replaced antenna mast and done regular service. Now it's a rare car with a retro look, fun to drive, still safe by today's standards, and nearly care-free. Here in 2008, the car has 95K and still going strong, even on a 600 mile trip.

Featured Services for this Infiniti M30