See Also: 2006 Infiniti M35

Available in 1 styles:  2006 Infiniti M35x 4dr AWD Sedan shown

17 city / 24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best value you can buy used

by robinfinite07 from Chicago Illinois | February 17, 2014

I usually don't do car reviews but u had to for this one. Let's start by saying I am coming from a 05 g35 coupe. It was a nice looking car but the road noise and the suspension did not do it for me. Even with new tires that were $800 it didn't help. I thought I would test drive an AWD infiniti and for the price I was looking for this one was the best value. You can't find a car these days that have so much standard equipment such as dvd, navigation, heated n cooled seats and a 5.1 surround sound. When I drove the car I instantly noticed how much more quiet this car was versus the g35. The suspension is like night and day. It's very comfortable but still gives you that sports edge. Do yourself a favor and look at one. Even with over 100k you will drive another 100k

Love affair with my M

by KB from Dallas, TX | July 31, 2013

I bought my M35 sport with 32k in Nov. 2008, i promptly kerbed it on a wet road a few months later and incurred a $16k repair. Work was done by crest in plano. I have not had one problem with the car almost years and 78k miles later. The car handles well for a big sedan, it isn't the most comfy ride, but thatt what you get with 19" wheels and sporty suspension. The engine pulls with vigor, the cars shifts gears seamlessly, and all the electrics work. I haven't had ONE issue with the car. Service isn't as expensive as you would think, but the tires are, $225/piece mounted, and if you drive aggressiively you'll get about 20-23k miles out of the OEM tires. I added a stainless steel Stillen exhaust kit (headers down), and an injen filter. Car sounds fantastic and has a little more oomph. I absolutely love this car, and every time i walk up to it, I can't help but grin like an idiot. The car is gorgeous.

Best buy for the money!

by Reggie from savannah,ga | July 23, 2013

Let me 1st say that I have owned 2 740il e38 BMW'S 1999 and 2000 models,3 JAGUARS,1995 XJ12/2004 VANDEN PLAS/2005XJR British Racing Green.1995 Mazda 929,Nissan2003 Supercharged xterra,2006 Toyota Seqouia,and a many other cars within the last 15 years. I am also a Jaguar mechanic and have also worked on MANY BMW'S..I have to tell you without any bais that the M35 is by far a better built car than any of the above mentioned vehicles..I purchased mine used 60k miles,it was serviced and I continued this process and low and behold 60k miles later not one issue whatsoever.The steering is firm,no rattles,the electronics are sounds,the engine doesnt burn oil, and shifts are decent.No oil leaks,no lines cracks,no failures at all.My maintenance runs me about 500.00 every 15k miles which to me isnt much at all when Jaguar would charge 250.00 just for a oil change for a 4.2 V-8..Just to name a few issues with the above cars,window regulator failures,transmission module failures,nav head unit failures,control arm bushing failure,air ride failure,engine mount failure,knock sensor failures,throttle body failures,headlight ballast failures,oil pressure switch faliures,expansion tank failures, water pump failures,valvle cover gasket replacement, timing belt replaced,and the lsit goes on and on...I know all cars have maintenance and cars do break down, but the M has been a well balanced and built machine and it came with every luxury needed to make the ride even more pleasant.Yes there are car out there that perform better,that accellerate from 0-60 better, but at the end of the day it is all about longevity and resell value for me.I have owned enough cars in my life as well as worked on enough to say this a good car,and even today 5 years later it still rivals many newer models....

Awesome

by Stalker from My | December 12, 2012

Bought 06 used m at a great price very low mileage only thing I changed was drive belts preventive maintance. Besides that great vehicle love it...my next whip will be qx56 real talk...

From a reliability standpoint the car was disappoi

by Bob from Houston Texas area | December 11, 2012

The seat heater was not very warm and the drivers side stopped working 2 years ago. The dealership said the bottom and back heaters both had shorts but since it was not very effective, I elected to not spend the $1,000+ to make the repair. The paint on the car chipped easily, the car constantly needed tires as new tires became very noisy as they wore down. Overall for an epensive car it was disappointing and I now own a Hyundai Genesis which is a much better car in my opinion.

Great ride!

by Infiniti all the way! from Boston, ma | December 7, 2012

Just purchased a 2006 infiniti m35x....love the car! Only drawback is the fuel economy....avg about 18/gallon. Car is loaded with lots of tech options...14 speakers bose, heated/cooled seats. Def would highly recommend it to anyone looking for sporty/reliable vehicle!

BEST CAT I EVER HAD.

by CAR LOVER from LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK | July 30, 2012

I HAVE HAD MANY CARS OVER THE YEARS.FROM HIGH LINES TO DOMESTICS.THIS CAR IS THE BY FAR.I LOVE IT SO MUCH.WOULD BY ANOTHER NO PROBLEM.

Great Car

by ckramer from Cedar Rapids, IA | June 18, 2012

I purchased a used M35x about three months ago- the car had higher miles (almost 90k) and has been a dream to drive. Runs smooth and quiet and have already gotten a lot of compliments on the looks of the car. The interior is plush and love the Bose sound system. I have had several Nissan vehicles in the past and without a doubt will be buying another Infiniti. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for a smooth riding, fun to drive sedan.

Love Mrs "M"

by Rick from Mt Airy, MD | March 5, 2012

Love this car. I have only had it for 10 days but cant find anything to complain about. The only downfall I have found is the fuel economy. I am averaging about 20 mpg and I drive about 60 miles a da on back roads and highways. I was looking for a car thats fun to drive and I have found it. The allwheel drive makes a sedan feel like a coupe and I have no regrets.

top end sports sedan

by Mike from Calif. | January 2, 2012

one of the top classy, reliable, nicely finished sports sedans. There are not too many in this class.

Featured Services for this Infiniti M35x