See Also: 2007 Infiniti M35

Available in 1 styles:  2007 Infiniti M35x 4dr AWD Sedan shown

17 city / 24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Wonderful car to buy used. Great features and valu

by Pkcoon from Allen, tx | September 7, 2013

Can not go wrong with the M35. Value, power, style, features, comfort and performance. For less than the cost of a base model anything, you can have a top end vehicle. My third Infiniti, and I am sold on them.

New Buyer

by ORANGE1983 from DEs PLAINES | April 30, 2013

Had the best experience buying infiniti .Got a great car for a great price. Salesman SCOTT was friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!!!

great car!

by finikM35x from Brooklyn | November 30, 2012

i love infiniti cars i had G35 before that ran 170k miles and never had any major problems just replaced some some small suspension parts, brakes, oil and tires :) this car has better feel, a true luxury car with sporty suspension and great acceleration. The interior made so nicely its still like new! Leather still soft and not a single rip just wipe it weekly with Lexol or similar conditioner. Its not the best MPG but its V6 3.5 if you want MPG get Camry :) I feel safer in this car cant explain but it has that solid built feel that you dont see in some other cars.

Good and Bad

by Sport Sedan from Needham MA | April 8, 2012

The owner cost for the Infiniti is quite bad. It is around $40,000-70,000 to buy a all new one. To buy a five year old one now would cost around $20-$40 grand. The Infiniti M35X is nice outside and inside. Very easy to keep it clean.

Fully Loaded

by William Artey from MA | March 4, 2012

Infiniti came out with this bold styling and jammed packed this car with more options than needed. It drives smooth and houses the legendary v6 engine. very fast and a solid bold styling

2007 M35

by Infiniti Guy from Philadelphia, PA | April 26, 2011

The car is gorgeous, inside and out. I owned an I30 for years and never had a problem. I'm hoping the Infiniti reliability carries on with the M35. It runs smooth, and is fast and powerful. My only complaint is that its gas mileage was rated at 17mog city and 24 hwy. I drive about a 50/50 split and have been getting only 18mpg through my first 5,000 miles.

Great Car!

by Alliance from Springs,FL | April 24, 2011

I brought the car used 39k miles at a good price and I have to say that I love the car and see it lasting like my Q45 that I still have since 97'.Get the oil changes as suggested and stay premium and you will have a car that has a good ROI for the money $$$$$.Nice Buy!!!!!

Excellent car

by Ace from Washington, DC | March 10, 2011

I've had no issues with this car; it's really powerful, attractive and comfortable. I'm a pretty tall guy - 6'4 and I'm comfortable in the driver's seat. The only negative is the gas mileage, I can get 20mpg out of the car doing my weekly commute if I pay close attention to the gas gauge while driving.

Wonderful Vehicle

by Chip from Denver, CO | November 13, 2010

What can I say? This car exceeded all my expectations. It truly exudes luxury in every sense of the word. Even though it was 3 years old when I bought it, it was well taken care of (it had just come off lease). Certain things that I really enjoy about this car: the handing, the power, the amenities that come standard with the car. Keep in mind though that my previous car was a 1994 Toyota Camry with 311,000 miles on it. But I showed this car to many of my friends that bought brand new luxury vehicles, and it stacks up just fine against them. Tome, it is as nice, and preforms just as well as a brand new car would, but at half the price. I did purchase the extended warranty with it, just for peace of mind. But so far it hasn't really shown signs of any problems whatsoever. The only slight negatives about this car that I can mention are the tires. The ones that Infiniti puts on them initially are not very high end, and at 38,000 miles (the mileage that was on this car when I bought it), the handling really wasn't that great. But after spending about $1,100 on new 60,000-mile Michelins, it rides like a dream. The suspension is a sport-type suspension, so if you are looking for a soft, cushy ride (as you would in a big SUV or a Cadillac), this isn't going to be the car for you. But to reach a softer ride, just let some of the air out in your tires and you will be fine. The other very minor thing that I will say about this car is the orange dashboard illumination. That wouldn't have been my first choice in colors, but everything else about this car is so fantastic, that I can live with the orange. I researched this car for about a year, and compared it to the Lexus and the Acura (similar styles), and this by far beat them out in every category. I believe that with the M35x, you get the biggest bang for your buck.

Infiniti - A lot to love

by Former Mercedes owner from SE Wisconsin | November 13, 2010

The Infiniti M35X is a fabulous car. Very luxurious interior with really comfortable seats. The all wheel drive handling on snow and ice is simply amazing. Every bit as nice as my 2005 Mercedes E320 with much better technology and WAY lower maintenance costs. Love the BlueTooth phone with voice commands as well as voice commands for most controls. Heated AND Air Conditioned Seats provide year-round comfort. I highly recommend Infiniti.

Featured Services for this Infiniti M35x