See Also: 2011 Infiniti M37

Available in 1 styles:  2011 Infiniti M37x 4dr AWD Sedan shown

17 city / 24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best performing sedan ever driven!

by Porsche,Jag,Lexus owner from Central California | March 30, 2014

Brought home 2 yr. old M37S for the little lady, she drove. I led in my Porsche. Once home she told me it handles as good as my Boxster, yeah right I thought. Next day we took it on a "drive". I pushed that car as hard as I could on a very twisty mountain road. Full acceleration to full brakes, quick shifts, fast turns. The kind of drive that makes the tires hot and "sweaty" (smell). The auto-transmission with paddle shifters does a heck of a job impersonating a clutch. The brakes work like a catch cable on a carrier. It drives very light thanks to aluminum hood and doors. The engine has excellent passing muscle and seven gears to choose from. I hate it when she's right.

What's Not to Like?

by Infiniti Lover from Pittsburgh, PA | February 17, 2013

The M37X is refined and stylish with the best interior design in the industry. Performance is smooth and flawless. The AWD is stable and confidence inspiring on traction challenged roadways. Comfort is rated 4 stars because seat heaters are too slow to reach comfortable temp.

Best M Yet

by Car Guy from Burr Rige, IL | November 8, 2011

The Infiniti M37X is the best M to date. With the Aero Package it is one of the most visually appealing cars on the road. With the Deluxe Touring Package and Tech Package it is the most luxurios and safest vehicle that I have owned in 50 years. It is an outstanding value for the money and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a performance sedan.

BMW 5 Series Beater

by MM from NJ | April 15, 2011

Went to BMW to buy another 5 Series, but a friend of mine suggested i just test out the Infiniti. WOW, this cars blows away the BMW. This car has it all a great combination of German feel, with Japanese tech and reliability. I am hooked, no more German Buick for me.

Love it!

by Big Al from Ausin, TX | February 16, 2011

an amazing car. I looked at all the luxury brands and the M37 was just a perfect fit and had the most features for the money.

Best Bang for the Buck!!

by The Mortgage Pro from Manalapan, NJ | February 3, 2011

I recewntly took ownership of my 2nd Infiniti, my prior car was the M35X. This has all the conveniences and Comfort that you can ask for in a Luxury Type Sport Sedan.. I loved my prior car and I am sure this one will be better.. Kudos to Infiniti..

Best Intrior ever

by former bmw driver from Cleveland Ohio | December 23, 2010

a very handsome and comfortable interior, great body lines, plenty of power and the ability to get through snow makes this one fantastic sports sedan. No blue tooth issues, people need to learn how to set the echo control on their phones and not blame the car. I love the heated steering wheel and heated and cooled seats, music box is great but i wish t would hold mp3s too, guess its usb drive for that.

Love the New M

by Infiniti Lover from Los Angeles, CA | November 15, 2010

I got a new 2011 M37 in August. This is the third M I've owned. This is truly a great car. I love the look, both inside and out. The car handles great and has plenty of power. I'm also a bit of a technophile and I love the technology on this car. After three Ms I will never again have a car without a back up camera. And in terms of bang for the buck you can't go wrong. As far as I'm concerned, this car is every bit as good as a 5 Series, for about $10k less.

Terrible Navi and Bluetooth

by m 37x owner from New York NY | October 17, 2010

Have owned vehicle for 5 months and it drives wonderfully!!! Brakes, Handling, Sound System are superb. However GPS constantly gives unreliable directions. More often than not directions take you many miles out of your way. I am now unable to drive any place that I am unfamiliar with unless I use a road map and get directions online. Also, the directions start out being imprecise so you don't realize upon beginning your trip that you might be charted into an obscure out of the way location. Bluetooth is also unusable for the simple fact that the party you are speaking with on the phone can hardly hear you at any volume. Because of these two problems, I do not recommend this vehicle.

A Complete Vehicle

by Ras from St. Charles, IL | October 1, 2010

Recently, I've owned a 2004 Corvette, a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (420 HP) a Diamante and overall this is the best vehicle I've ever owned. It is the perfect combination of sport and luxury. Ultra smooth ride and sporty handling, yet has a lot of balls, and great braking ability. I've recieved many compliments from strangers in one week about how nice the exterior looks. If only they saw the cockpit like interior. The Bose 10 speaker sound system rocks and it has a 9 GB memory to save your favorite CD's to (about 4,000 songs). Very spacious in the rear seat, even with fronts all the way back. The tires are about the same size as my Vette's were too. 254/50/18 V rated, for speeds up to 132 MPH. It also has a driver adjustable tranny with 4 options for snow, economy, standard or sport. Essentially this determines when the car shifts to the next gear based on RPM, plus an auto shift. If you compare this to the 500 series BMW, E series Mercedes, Lexus GS or the Audi A6 in terms of pricing and features, this wins hands down. I test drove all of them. Plus with current 1.9% financing how can you lose? I was able to talk the dealer down $3k off sticker too. It's too early to talk about reliability, but if it's good, this car should hold it's value pretty well. Plus, it comes with a 4 year 60k bumper to bumper warranty. I beg you to at least try it and compare it to others in it's class before reaching a decision. I think you'll thank me.