See Also: 2013 Infiniti M37

See Photos & Videos

Overall

super car

by Ooty from honolulu | September 28, 2013

I bought the InfinitiM37 primarily because of what I had read in a consumer report article. It has been a number one pick for three straight years. However, I wasn't a fan until I drove the car. The car impressed me by its performance and the interior's stunning craftsmanship. I had checked out both the Mercedes E350 coupe and the Lexus GS sport. Both were unimpressive. I do have the sports package and find the handling improved with the 4 wheel active steering (something that the Mercedes coupe didn't have) and have found no problem with vibrations at high speeds. I have also asked my inffinit service rep if tire rotations had any influence on my tire gauge sensors .... he said no. I am very pleased with my M37 and I am curious to see its next incarnation in 2015

M37 S=Sport

by Beware of the 20" rims from Centreville, VA. | July 30, 2013

The M sport has the paddle shifters, 20" bridgestone summer tires. My personal experience with rim/tire combo is after about 5k miles vehicle would vibrate harsely around 65mph and higher speeds. Yes took vehicle to dealership after reading a on-line technical service bulletin. Also the passenger front seat shakes as if the seat is loose when not occupied. Dealership road force balance did not solve the problem. My recommendation is to change the tires to a all season quiet performance tire or avoid the sport package that includes the 20" bridgestone tires. Do not test drive the vehicle with someone in front passenger seat have sit in rear seat including the sales person and make sure the vehicle is driven at least 65mph or more and then look at the front passenger seat for rapid vibration; if so have dealer change to different new set of tires or test drive the non-sport with the 18" rims/tires that are standard if buying.

Outstanding Vehicle

by Mark from Idaho | April 25, 2013

This car is amazing, eye catching, JUST absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this car to anyone. The first time I got this Car which had 8,000 miles on it I was very impressed how it drove, almost felt like floating.

Nice for the price

by UNLVino from Las Vegas, NV | October 28, 2012

Came out of a 2009 G37, wasn't going to look at another Infiniti as I did not enjoy my G. I narrowed my choices to the Cadillac XTS, Jag XF and was waiting to see the redesigned MKZ. Brought my G in because yet another light decided to enhance my dashboard. While there I test drove the new M37 with premium package. It is far more luxurious than the G and compared well with the Jag and Cadillac, but financing incentives were much better! I now have much more room (my daughter was excited in the back seat when she asked "daddy is this really only as far as your seat comes back now?"). Car has all the bells and whistles, a nice stance, plenty of power for my needs and ample room. Happy I stuck with Infiniti!