2006 Infiniti M45

See Photos & Videos

Overall

love it!!

by lyrica1 from Franklin, TN | February 20, 2014

I just purchased a 2006 M45 sport with 66k miles on it for $17,500. Owner barely drove it, it looks like new and smells like it and I am now paying $303 a month for a car that was over $50k. I was scared at first because I was trading in a 2003 Tahoe with 195,000 miles and this car was only three years younger, but when I drove it home on a windy day and on the freeway it never even pulled right or left and hugged the road I was sold!! It's loaded and gorgeous and I will NEVER buy new or barely used again. Why would you when you can own something like this!!! I'm excited. I was looking at some of the same cars as others like the cayenne, fx35, etc and I told the dealer if I looked at a sedan it would only be the M series and there were two on the lot, one 2006 M35 sold with 109k miles and then M45...meant to be I guess!!! I will review again in a year if all is still well but majorly impressed and impressed at all the review not just on here but everywhere. Feel like I made a smart buy!!

Gotta have one!

by M45Sport MN from Minneapolis, MN | January 10, 2014

Amazing vehicle with a ton of features (technology and safety) as well as killer performance. Definitely a driver's car that keeps me smiling again and again. Freeway mpg is about 25 and mixed Hwy/City is 18-19mpg. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone without hesitation. This is my second Infiniti and am very impressed with the brand since my first experience (FX35).

2006 M45 with over 100,000 miles recently purchase

by Premium Car Lover from Los Angeles, CA | February 1, 2013

I bought my M45 and chose it over the popular M35. The firmness of the V8 is very stout - it hugs the road and seems to do that more the faster or more cornering you do. The car was well maintained and because it was a non smoker as the previous owners, the car has a refreshing smell even after 100-k miles. This car has Navi, Tech Package, Bluethooth and some other basic luxury amenities. Lane Departure warning and Intelligent Cruise control blew my mind. The way the car has held up when driving over bumps and cornering has amazed me and my wife. People comment that the car looks like it's only a couple of years old. (2-3). This is my 3rd Infiniti I owned and although I'm a huge Honda fan (owened 5), For Luxury, I wouldn't choose another make. The car has depreciated and put me in a great position to own a close to $60,000 vehicle for a fraction of the price. Plus I got a tech packaged warranty that covers most of the car for 36-months/36,000. Anybody looking for a real cream of the crop, pre-ownend value in the Luxury Segment shouldn't go elsewhere...Infiniti is the way to go. Good Luck!!!! Infiniti lover for Infinity!

Luxury and Performance

by Luxury and performance from California | January 27, 2013

I've had my 06 M45 for close to two years now and have had no issues whatsoever. I got it used and it now has 73,000 miles. I've only replaced the serpentine belt as a preventative. It is outstanding as far as reliability goes. I'm pleased with this car overall. It is very comfortable and handles great! The only two issues I have is that the transmission is a bit too sporty for my taste. I like a smoother shift and it tends to be a bit jerky. But perhaps the biggest disappointment is the terrible gas mileage. I drive mostly city and it averages 13 miles per gallon. It is the main issue I would consider unloading. If you don't mind about gas mileage, though, I would highly recommend. The fit, finish and luxury is outstanding.

Fine Automobile!

by pacman from Tampa, FL | June 21, 2011

The features and comfort of this vehicle are second to none. Finest car I could ever hope to own. The technology and journey package make this car soar above the others. The Bose surround sound system blew me away - like I was sitting in a concert hall. Makes me want to keep driving!

Best used car I've owned

by motoson from seattle, wa. | March 1, 2011

2006 infiniti M45 with 23000 miles for 26,000 dollars. What a steal! For the first time ever i have no buyers remorse. Comfort and loads of power. I was thinking of buying a brand new accord (would have been my 3rd) but out the door loaded it was 32,000.00 A real no brainer. After 2 years I'm still smiling with no problems whatsoever.

Lovin it

by M45 from DFW | May 10, 2010

Great car for the money. Bose radio is not great, but better than most. Extremely comfortable interior and huge trunk (two golf bags with room to spare)

See a grown man cry with happiness & ture love....

by Angelo from Toronto from Toronto | July 12, 2009

I was looking for a replacements used car in July 2009. I test drive over 20 cars in this class and year (2005-2006) including some cross over SUV. (A6, Porsche Cayenne, Caddy STS & CTS, FX45, Lincoln Mkz, M300c, Avalon). My price Ranged from $20-25K and high KM 80-120KM. I found my dream car. The Infiniti M45 Sport for $26k Canadian and only 66k-km. Every bell and Techno marvel. I am used to the larger North American Caddies STS. The M45 sport could do little wrong. If I must list some cons: I wish it had all-wheel-drive and reclining back seats but stretching it. If you are in the market for a replacements used car. This is the one with no compromise. I almost cried and would have paid more (Don't tell my dealer). I love her.

This car is as good as it gets

by zofran8mg from DFW, TX | November 16, 2008

Probably the best over all daily driver I have ever had. I have several German, Japanese and Scandinavian models -- but none I prefer to this

mercedes benzs c280

by kenny from bklyn,ny | February 10, 2008

the 06 infiniti m45 is a TIGER on the road in every aspect of performance, luxury,handlinig,exceptionally pleasing.I just purchased one M.L.K birthday two days later I was on the Belt Ripping BMW750il & dodge chargers r/t to shreds this car is an investment I LOVE IT MY DREAMMMM CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Infiniti M45