See Also: 2012 Infiniti M56

16 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Good choice

by GTR owner from San Jose, CA | August 23, 2014

Good power, good looks, good handling, the back of the seat is not comfort. Road noise isolation is average.

Infiniti M56S

by Horsepower Nut from Atlanta, GA | October 29, 2012

I've put 2000 miles on my new M56S, and I love it! The power of this car is amazing. The styling and interior refinement are excellent. I believe the BMW 550 and Mercedes E550 have met their match!

MMMMM Good.

by Im a M Man from Long Island, NY | January 4, 2012

I have owned my car for just over a month now and put almost 1800 miles on it. First off this is the Sport model not the AWD model. I am not looking forward to the snow. The car itself is much more advanced than the last 2 M45's that i have owned. The power of this car is unbelievable. I was sort of testing the high end ( don't try this at home) on a empty stretch of road and passed 135mph and it was still pulling like a freight train and there was NO DRAMA at all. Cruising at 85 feels like 55. The transmission can hunt for a gear sometimes but being a 7 speed I expected that. The bonus is I am getting slightly better gas milage and 100 more bhp than my old car. I never expected to buy this car but I'm sure glad i did.