2003 Infiniti Q45

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Best Used Car I have Owned

by Preacherman808 from Columbus, OH | February 8, 2016

Bought a used Maxima several years ago and was very impressed with with everything about the car so I decided to stay in the Nissan family. I'm happy I did! This has all the features of my Maxima with 10 times the Luxury. It's quite a bit bigger than the Maxima so the performance isn't quite what the Maxima was but I have absolutely no complaints. Great pick-up and great handling. I've had a few minor problems with some of the luxury items but they were all easy fixes. This car was designed with the driver in mind.

Hidden Gem

by Chef Curry from Westport, CT | November 21, 2015

I have had this car for about a little over a month now and I'm still amazed at how well built this luxury automobile is. I have owned many Infiniti's over the years from the G20 the J30 and the I30 this 2003 Q45 with 140,000 miles drives like It just came of the assembly line. I had a mechanic look over this vehicle and not a leak everything on this vehicle operates as it should. I recently took this vehicle on a 2,200 mile road trip and this car never faltered it practically drives itself. The power is overwhelming I literally have never floored the gas pedal or pushed this car to its limit because the tremendous power it wields is far beyond what my heart can take. I always use the valet service when I go out to restaurants because this car is such a head turner. My love life has dramatically increased, much to the dismay of my wife. I only use synthetic oil on this vehicle anything less would be simply insulting to the craftsmanship and quality of this vehicle I also use shell v-power premium octane fuel. I still have my I30 which is a nice car but the quality of the ride between cars is night and day the suspension smooths out the roughest roads and the Bose system is unbelievably deep and clear and loud. the cabin is ultra quiet and unbelievably roomy im about 5 feet 11 inches tall and when my mechanic or someone servicing my car gets in they have to slide the seat forward because the seat can move so far back to extend almost limitless leg and hip room. I love to baby my vehicles and the previous owner took meticulous care of the vehicle and I will continue that tradition. I like the fact that this is actually a rare vehicle not many on the road so people think its a Mercedes many styling cues are from the Mercedes s500.

10 years and rolling along

by Mike from Maryland | July 12, 2012

I bought my 2003 Q45 with about 25,000 miles on it 6 years ago. I don't put many miles on a car annually, but this is the finest, most DRAMA FREE. easy to drive pleasure I've ever owned. Handling is phenomenal with not a bit of surprise including the rocket-ship acceleration. Comfort on long trips is outstanding. Quality and reliability top notch. For a 10 year old car, the seats, paint, body integrity, and drive train have an unblemished record. What's wrong? It does use a quart of oil every 1,500 miles (since I bought it), and the CD player is awful. Otherwise, all I can say is WOW!

Can't do better than Infiniti for Q45

by Lucky Dog from Bonita Springs, FL | October 3, 2011

This is my second Q45. Had 186k on the last one and still sold it for good money within a week. The newer 2003 is a sleeper and you don't see yourself coming and going like Lexus and BMW.

Best car ever

by TZ from | August 26, 2009

I have driven only bmw and mercedes till now (535 i, 400 E and 740 il) this q45 is the quickest and most fun and very well built.

Featured Services for this Infiniti Q45