2014 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love the Q

by Love the Q from Maryland | August 11, 2014

I traded in my Infiniti M56x and got the new Q50s Hybrid AWD. I absolutely LOVE it!. If I use eco I can get 36mpg combined, what a huge difference from my previous car. The power is great, very similar to my gas guzzling M56x AWD. One of the best features about this car is it's handling. It is an absolute dream to go into the corners with this car. And when I'm on the straight and narrow doing 120mph, the car feels completely balanced and in control. Oh, did I mention that the car literally drives itself when you're on the highway. Do yourself a favor,test drive this car and see for yourself.

Great blend of everything that a car should be

by Q50H owner from Chicago, IL | July 23, 2014

I cannot say enough about the performance of this vehicle along with the impressive fuel economy. The car rides like a high end luxury vehicle while keeping it's sportiness and handling. It does have some interesting tech that takes some of the driving experience away so I just turn it off. It's a heavy vehicle so it's not going to handle like the 335 or ATS (which is much slower).

Wowee

by Old motorhead from Phila.Pa. | June 23, 2014

The car is beautiful,fast and fun to drive. The interior is a little tight . The trunk space is on the smallish side.. The ride is like a sports car not a stodgy sedan so it will not be for the person looking for a cushy 4 door. Its a hybrid with amazing performance and so far the gas mileage is about 5 miles per gallon less than advertised.The trans shifting is strange ,you can always feel it doing something and are not sure of what.All in all the car however is terrific including the technology (computer and audio). We will see about reliability since the car is new , in a couple of years a better feel for it.

No issues

by No Problem... from Colorado | April 13, 2014

I've had this car for over 6 months. I've haven't had any of the issues people are screaming about on the forums. I know they exist, but a dissatisfied customer tells 10 people (or 10,000ish on a message board!), while a satisfied customer tells 1. This is a great car! I owned a G37 prior to this. This one wins in every category. It is a more smooth ride. The interior is more polished and finished. The physical buttons in addition to the touch screen are a nice. MPG is 30 combined. The power is unreal. Handles well. The only complaint I have is the beeping noise when reversing on the battery. It can't be turned off and it sounds like you're an 18 wheeler. The car already makes an artificial noise when you're below 19 mph, so adding the beep is really annoying...but I'll survive!

nice looking but needs a lot of work

by Former Infiniti fan from Bayville, NJ | March 10, 2014

Owned the car for 3 months. Was in the service department 4 times for issues that were still not resolved. The brakes had a ON or OFF feel and could not fix the issues. The screens and apps did not work well and are not even developed and can't be used. The electronic power steering is a huge mistake and needs a lot more development 2 software updates and it still was not right. I could not deal with the issues and didn't want to file a Lemon Law case so I traded it in!!! I lost a boat load of money since the car is not in demand or desired. This hybrid didn't get better than 26 MPGs mixed driving no matter how much effort to drive in ECO mode. I loved Infiniti before but not any more. Costly mistake to my wallet.

Great car Car Info is wrong On hp rating

by Madfreak1 from Elk Grove , Ca. | February 19, 2014

for basic info this sight is good but alot of cars info is incorrect this is how websites have Infiniti rated lower than other cars cause of wrong info.

q50 h

by car enthusiast from Florida | December 31, 2013

The Q50H has great handling, the hybrid system works well with more than ample power. As an owner for several months now I am profiproficient in what might seem technology overload at first. I truly appreciate the customizable driving options, also autonomous driving helps in long distance driving. If you want the thrill of driving you can always put the car in sport mode and turn off any autonomous functions, and the car comes alive. Great gas mileage.

Great Car

by Loyal Customer from Suwanee | December 2, 2013

My whole reason for buying a Hybrid was the gas mileage. There aren't too many Hybrids as good looking at the Q 50! No way would I but a Passat TDI, or a Ford Fusion. Not the same category. What I like on the Q 50 Hybrid: 1. Styling 2 Good milage. I usually get in the High 30's for combined City/Hyway routes 3. Comfortable 4. Not too expensive 5. Computer interaction with car -- two screens 6. Interion appointment -- excellent. What I do not like: 1. Too many gadgets. I do not understand them all. And I am a techie. 2. Cargo Space too small

Owned for 2 months

by MJBCarGuy from Columbus, Ohio | November 24, 2013

This car is a mixed bag. High points are exterior styling, quick acceleration, and comfortable seating. The lows include poor computer system (over 50+upgrades already), backup directional lines useless(takes over 2 minutes to come on), odd steering, no sonar on a 50K car. This car is not ready for primetime in my opinion.