The Q60 is what’s left of the former G37 line that included a sedan, coupe and retractable-hardtop convertible. The sedan has been redesigned for 2014 and is now called the Q50 (covered separately in the Cars.com Research Section). The G37 coupe and convertible have been renamed Q60 and carry over on the previous design.
The coupe is available with rear- or all-wheel drive, and the convertible comes only with rear-wheel drive. Both seat four. Competitors include the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, as well as the Lexus IS, Cadillac ATS and Audi A5.
Both body styles are also available with rear-wheel drive in Q60 IPL (Infiniti Performance Line) guise with more horsepower, a firmer suspension and specific trim.
(Skip to details on the: Q60 IPL)
New for 2014
Apart from the new name, there are no significant changes.
- Xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Available adaptive headlights swivel in the direction of a turn
- Convertible’s three-piece metal hardtop deploys or stows in about 30 seconds
- Leather seats
- Six-speaker, USB/iPod-compatible stereo
- Available Bose premium stereo
- Available navigation system with Bluetooth streaming audio
Under the Hood
- 330-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine (325 hp in convertible)
- Seven-speed automatic transmission
- Available six-speed manual
- Rear-wheel drive
- Available all-wheel drive (coupe)
- Active front head restraints
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Pop-up roll bars (convertible)
- Available adaptive cruise control
Horsepower on the 3.7-liter V-6 jumps to 348 hp on the IPL coupe and 343 hp on the convertible, both of which come with rear-wheel drive only. The coupe offers a choice of a seven-speed automatic or six-speed manual transmission, and the convertible is automatic only.
- Performance suspension and exhaust system
- Unique front and rear styling
- Rear spoiler
- 19-inch, graphite-finish alloy wheels with performance tires
- Aluminum pedals
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Infiniti Q60 IPL.