2015 Infiniti Q70

Starting MSRP

Overall

Entertaining fast express

by Minuteman from Grafton | August 3, 2016

We've had our Q70S AWD for a year. Distinctive styling both exterior and interior. Great build quality, feels very solid. Quiet as a mouse even with large tyres. Some thrumming road noise, engine spirited, gravelly growl when you step on the gas pedal. Quite extraordinary MPG of 23 overall. Airport Infiniti look after her and her needs. Just Detailed by Airport Infiniti and looks better than new. I expect to keep this girl for a long time :-) "

WORST NEW CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

by JR from PEORIA, AZ | May 25, 2016

Since the time I started this car for the first time at the dealer it has had nothing but problems. On that initial start up the A/C system in the car sounds like a jumbo jet trying to take off but can’t (you can even hear it over the radio) and guests always ask me "what’s wrong with your car?". The salesperson told me “don’t worry about that, service will fix it”. The service department told me they could not fix it because "they all make this noise and Infiniti knows it". Next the car grabs every rut in the road and flies all over the place and when I say flies I mean this way beyond a safety concern & problem even gets worse when braking and again I was told this is a characteristic of the vehicle and nothing wrong was detected. In addition, there is abuzz noise when driving the car that you can hear over the radio but the dealer says they can’t hear it and they can’t fix it. I could go on and on about how bad this car is but to tell you the truth I have already wasted so much of my time on trying to get this car fix and trying to get Infiniti the car company to do something about it (which they won't & they have told me this one 3 different occasions) I just can’t stand this car anymore and I shouldn’t have to. If you want all the potential problem you can handle and then some…….buy one of these cars. I thought this was going to be a great, fast, and cool car but all it turned out to be was a huge waste of my time and money. Sincerely, a three time new Infiniti buyer and owner (also a totally disgusted customer of Infiniti).

Love the new bigger models

by Infinity owner from Broadway Va | July 2, 2015

We traded our 2010 G37 Infinity for the 2015 Q70. Although I loved my little 2010 model,we needed something with more room and comfort for long trips. What a difference the Q70 makes. It drives like a dream and very comfortable. We really like all the safety technology features as well. This car is great! Very attractive too and sporty looking. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market to buy.

More fun than a barrel full of monkeys

by Denver Guy from Denver, CO | April 8, 2015

This care is amazing. I had previously looked at the M for performance/luxury/value proposition but was not impressed with the exterior styling. In 2015 the Q70 changed that equation. The sport model awd is an impressive car both in performance in snow as well as the eye catching aspect at the car wash. I love this car and am glad to have made the decision to purchase this over BMW, Mercedes and Lexus.