2000 Infiniti QX4

15 city / 18 hwy

Overall

Best vehicle I've ever had

by cj from colorado | April 6, 2012

I purchased my 2000 infiniti in 2001 with 29,000 miles onit...........It now has 199.000.......and I've not had much maintenance done on it.........They say it will go to 300,000........I may find out...... I would hightly recommend this vehicle.............It survived 2 kids and many long trips also..........both kids also learned to drive in this vehicle..........

wife truck

by sam from South bend.IN | January 13, 2012

I bought my infiniti at a dealer with only 21,000 thousand miles it became my wife truck with three kids .they ate played and broke almost every thing inside.And she managed to hit this truck more than 8 times backing into my cars.but i never had to fix anything under the hood.The only thing i fixed was brakes its still her truck and its been with us for 9 years it has now 132,000 miles.i recomend this vehicle to afriend.

Bad Engine at only 127K.

by HorseC from Chicagoland | December 16, 2010

This thing is an expensive hunk of junk. It needs a new engine at only 127K miles. I have only had it a year and the cost to repair it are more than it is worth. The whole reason I bought it was because they are supposed to be reliable. HA. Now I hear that Infiniti is trying to keep their engine problems hush hush. On top of the new engine, the frame has competely rusted away and torn where the strut attaches. It will cost over $3K to rebuild the frame. Like I said, not worth the repair so now I am just out a lot of money for nothing. Very ticked off at Infiniti.

Check under the hood before you buy

by Concerned Customer from | November 8, 2009

I took this vehicle to a mechanic, and he told me that this SUV needs about $2000 in repairs/maintance. Some of these repairs may be delayed but others will need immediate attention. Great buy if you have the cash to fix it up.

Featured Services for this Infiniti QX4