2003 Infiniti QX4

2003 Infiniti QX4

Available in 2 styles:  QX4 shown

Overall

Most reliable car ever owned

by bobthewineguy from Los Angeles | September 22, 2013

This car is the best. I owned a 1999 and had to buy a 2003 in July of 2003. I found out Infiniti was going to discontinue this model. What a big mistake. Nice medium size SUV and no problems. It has 107,000 and just use Amsoil once a year and change air and oil filters. My friends still own the 1999 and take it to San Felipe Mexico all the time with no problems. They have over 175,000 miles and have only changed the Shocks and tires. I how Infiniti brings this car back. You still see a lot of them on the road. My other car is a porsche cayenne s. Paid twice as much for this car to get the same reliability and more horse power. Best snow car ever.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Infiniti QX4

by Sparky from Chicago,IL | April 18, 2011

Best car we have ever owned. Only needed oil changes and tires during the 110,000 miles we owned the QX4.

one of my fave vehicles

by ANY car enthusiast from | February 1, 2011

My QX4 has gotten thru this 2010-11 New England winter like it's still summer. Last winter I spun out into a highway median in heavy snow and I was able to drive myself out! I've enjoyed only 2 other vehicles as much - 1967 Mustang, 1972 Cutlass Supreme - but they couldn't power through the winter the way this QX4 does. I also appreciate the simplicity of this vehicle - not so many bells and whistles to possibly break down.

Absolutely my favorite vehicle

by Nissan Fan from KY | August 7, 2010

This was without a doubt my favorite vehicle to date. Nice on-road capability in varying road conditions, comfortable luxury type ride, well constructed interior, excellent exterior styling, and adequate power (if only just adequate). Mine was also respectably reliable with only minor problems. The only changes that I would have liked would have been more horsepower, slightly stiffer suspension (sport model?), and perhaps projector low-beam xenon headlights instead of reflectors. I've had several different models from this car manufacturer prior to owning my QX4 and now have a G35x. I would have purchased another QX4, but for some reason the manufacturer went strictly full-size on the current generation Q model which is not what I needed. If they still manufactured the QX4 exactly like my 2002 model, I would have bought another in a millisecond!

QX4 THE BEST CAR I EVER HAD

by WHIT from southgTE, MICHIGAN | April 29, 2010

GOOD SUV I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE IT IS WILL WORTH THE MONEY AND THEN SOME. THE ONLY CAR I WOULD EVER GET AGAN. THE VALUE OF THIS CAR IS MORE THAT CAN BE EXPECTED.

Super vehicle

by car dude from Ohio | March 29, 2010

Our Infinity QX4 has 100,000 miles. So far oxygen sensors and one part of the exhaust have been replaced. Other than regular maintenance (belts, filters, etc.) this is the most reliable vehicle I have owned in over 40 years of ownership. We have had this vehicle at 11,500 altitude in Colorado with two people and luggage in 2009 and it behaved perfectly. The cooling system is superb. It never moves from its normal position. Amazing. I changed the shocks for a bit more comfort but it is a truck chassis. It does have the 4X4 system and it is the best. Between that and the ABS system, this vehicle can handle many tight situations without difficulty. Have not towed with it but it came with the towing package. Very happy with this SUV

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

This Is an Excellent Vehicle

by Japanese Luxury Vehicle Owner from Raleigh, NC | August 28, 2009

I've been very, very happy with the 80K miles I've put on my QX4 so far. No quality issues whatsoever. I completely recommend buying a 2003 model year QX4. Any kinks had long ago been worked out by 2003...

I'M KEEPING IT UNTIL I DIE!

by N. from San Antonio, TX | August 31, 2007

I love this car. I take it in for the regular maintenance, and that is about it. It is never a problem. It is the perfect size for me. Too bad they discontinued it, but allegedly, the Infiniti dealership's service dept says they will always be able to service it. Speaking of service departments: it is ALMOST fun to go out there. I make an appointment and get a great loaner while they take care of my car. It is always vacuumed and washed when I return. I have been totally happy with this vehicle.

Very Reliable

by Bargain Hunter from Jackson, MS | March 20, 2007

This is a very dependable vehicle. It has a navigation system,intelligent cruise control and all the other electronic components. All of these components a regular battery to drain more than normal. Other than that it is a good vehicle to have. I have friends who are have bought used ones and they are very pleased

Featured Services for this Infiniti QX4