The QX50 is Infiniti’s five-seat compact luxury crossover. It competes with the Acura RDX, Audi Q5 and BMW X3 and features standard V-6 power. Rear- and all-wheel-drive versions are offered.
New for 2015
Bluetooth cellphone connectivity is now standard.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 18-inch alloy wheels; available 19-inch wheels
- Dual chrome exhaust tips
- Heated side mirrors
- Fog lamps
- Available power sunroof
- Available bi-xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Available adaptive headlights
- Seats five
- 60/40-split rear seat
- Leather upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Bluetooth cellphone connectivity
- Available maple interior trim
- Available heated front seats
- Available navigation system
- Available power flip-up rear seats
Under the Hood
- 325-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Seven-speed automatic transmission
- Rear- or all-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Front-seat side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Front active head restraints
- Available Around View Monitor with top-down view
- Available blind spot warning system
- Available brake assist with forward collision warning
- Available lane departure prevention
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Infiniti QX50.