2006 Infiniti QX56

2006 Infiniti QX56

Available in 2 styles:  2006 Infiniti QX56 4dr 4x2 shown

13 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

excellent car for the money

by Kelly2010 from Spring, Texas | February 22, 2011

After much research we went with the QX56 for the 3rd row. Great price for all the upgrades compared to SUV's in the same category.

Big love

by Texas102 from Tucson | December 20, 2010

I got this car to replace my other 7 passenger vehicle and have been overwhelmed by the luxury and power. I checked out similar-priced Mercedes, Lincoln, and GM luxury SUV's, but this was the most impressive. My now-larger kids really appreciate the comfortable seating and shoulder/head room. I am surprised by what I would describe as the giddy-up of acceleration and handling. Love all the gadgets like navigation, entertainment/sound system, auto liftgate. Also enjoy the smooth ride, interior (which new passengers always compliment), and sense of safety. Honestly, I think it is almost over-the-top in terms of features. I never thought I would have this nice of a vehicle, but hey....

Everything I Always Wanted

by Love My "Fini"!!!! from St. Martinville, LA | December 19, 2010

Before we purchased the 2006 Infiniti QX56, I researched for about 5-6 weeks. Always loved the styling, but the thought of buying a "hyped up" luxury vehicle was not in our plans. After driving my "new to me" 4 year old QX56, I know the next time we are in the market for another vehicle, we will be sitting in an Infiniti dealership! We have owned another large SUV but the QX56 by far is the most comfortable, stylish, sleek and powerful vehicle I know I have ever driven. I am the person who gives a nickname to the vehicles that are special to me and after driving her that first time she has been dubbed "Fini"...my "Fini"!!!

QX56 Owner

by QX56 Owner from Maryalnd | February 16, 2010

I've just purchased a previously owned QX56 & I absolutely love it. I am married with two children & it's perfect! Very roomy & luxurious...much better than the Mercedes & Lexus SUV's that I looked at. Very roomy & third row seating is not cramped. I'm extremely happy with my new truck!

Sweet Ride for the Money

by QX56 Owner from Bastrop, La | May 9, 2008

All the gizmos you have to pay extra for in Lexus, Mercedes, and every other vehicle on the market. Mine gets about 18.5 to 19.8 mpg. I love it, wish I would of went ahead and bought a 4x4. Highly recommend for the $$$$.

Great Vehicle!!! Best Value

by bmkuppe from Atlanta, GA | December 21, 2006

I purchased a 2006 QX56 and looked at many other vehicles. The QX was loaded with features and was a great value. The SUV drives great.

One of the most unreliable cars.

by Truck lover from Chicago | December 8, 2006

I just bought an 2005 with only 15k miles on it. This thing is huge!!! I love everything about it, its size, looks, smoothness, but after about 5k miles the brakes started to go bad, on bumps the car rattles by the doors, the dealer says that they have fixed the problem but a few days later the rattles are still there and the brakes still vibrate when braking is applied. Don't buy one, this is something I can't believe. I always thought Infiniti was one of the best. I'm going to hopefully fix the problem with a personal mechanic and then sell the thing.

Bets deal for the money!

by J. Kadet from Smithtown | June 7, 2006

I used to work for Infiniti and always wanted to have the QX56 as a demo, but only the bigwigs got to drive them. Now that I'm out of the business I purchased one and have never been happier. People literally stop and stare as I drive by, they don't even know what the hell it is. From no rinterior road noise to the most comfortable drive I've ever had is what's in store for the purchaser. This truck has more standard features than the so called competition and the price is right. I had my brother in Fla get one also, and he loves his as much as me.

Tina Contreras

by Shopping from Riverside, California | June 2, 2006

This car is beautiful, and is great in the beginning, but after 9,000 miles is had non stop brake problems. I have had them replaced 2 times in the last 6o days. Dealer will do nothing to resolve the problem. DO NOT BUY ONE.