2008 Infiniti QX56

12 city / 17–18 hwy

Overall

I love my QX

by Milana from | March 15, 2014

I am a luxury car enthusiast who has owned everything from Acura and BWM to Cadillac. I purchased my QX over another Escalade and could not be happier. While the Escalade continues to be plagued with numerous problems, the QX is reliable and luxurious at the same time. I have found my new first love over BMW and Cadillac. Thanks Infiniti!

Style, performance, and comfort

by Vandal Mike from Arlington, TX | February 20, 2014

What more could you ask for in a vehicle? Traded my Lincoln Mark LT pickup (also a nice vehicle) for this Infiniti. While I miss some of the practicality of the pickup, the versitality of the Infiniti Q56 more than makes up for it. I needed a vehicle that could hold 7 people comfortably. Yes, as others mentioned, it doesn't get the best gas mileage. Big surprise! It is a giant SUV with a big, high-horsepower engine. I actually have gotten better milage than my pickup was getting, so I'm pleased. If you want economy, don't buy a big SUV with a V-8.

Excellent

by QX56 lover from Huntington, WV | July 17, 2013

Bought this 3 wks ago after looking at them and comparing to other full size SUV's for 2 yrs. Couldn't be happier. Looks phenomenal, handles great, comfortable, and my kids love it! Most popular response when people see me in this is "IMPRESSIVE"!

no regrets.

by QX guy from Naperville, IL. | July 8, 2013

I was looking for an SUV for months. Coming from a 350z i wanted looks and performance. I test drove the Honda Pilot and the QX56. No comparison. Infiniti was a different world. Big, classy, good looks and it is Infiniti. Strong V-8 that with a full tank of premium gas went 337 miles with highway and street driving. Very comfortable. My wife and kids love it.

Best Bang For My Buck

by R Season from Phila, P.A. | February 19, 2013

VERY NICE TRUCK WOULD NOT TRADE FOR ANY OTHER CAR. VERY CLASSY LOOK AND VERY SMOOTH RIDE ON THE HIGHWAY.WISH I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THIS TRUCK ALONG TIME AGO !!!!

Real Nice

by Love QX56 from Arlington,TX | January 26, 2012

Wonderful SUV one of the Best.It Drive great and it focus on the driver and let he or she be in control.

Best Truck on the market

by Yoram from Orange county,CA | November 26, 2011

I've owned them all. My last vehicle was a Range Rover by Land Rover and believe it or not I like my 2008 QX56 better. A very well built vehicle, smooth,quiet and strong. Having 4 kids and pulling a boat was never so easy and fun. great job Infiniti! Thank you for thinking of families like us. I can see this car will provide for my family for years to come. A must experience.

Jumbo luxury and performance

by Family hauler from Birmingham, AL | October 21, 2011

I would recommend this large SUV over any other in it's class. I looked at all of them and tested and researched everything in the full size SUV class. Nothing has more 2nd row legroom. The power is phenomenal. Gas mileage is to be expected around 14MPG for normal in town driving. But, if you are looking to haul a large family in comfort and style with plenty of power to tow even the largest boat, then this is the SUV for you. I like the 2008 styling over the 2011 redesign and the technology in the car is spectacular and luxurious.

The Land Yacht

by Finkpad from Charleston | July 13, 2011

I was looking to trade up to something larger than my previous Land Rover. It was a toss up between the QX56 and the Audi Q7... the QX56 won because I liked the external styling a bit more. Now after a few months of ownership I am not that happy with my decision. Overall this is a great car with some superb features but the driving experience leaves a lot to be desired - it feels heavy and bloated. Suspension is too soft and leaves an impression of walling when maneuvering at highway speeds (hencs the title Land Yacht). Around town isnt as bad as I thought, the reversing camera is excellent. Interior comfort is very good - like a big fat lush sofa. Kids love it in the back and plenty of room all around : except driver headroom. If you 6'3" or over then expect your hair to be constantly brushing the roof liner, which is annoying. If you want a big comfy car to get you places then this works - if you want a big comfy car but want to enjoy the 'driving experience' then it may not be. I'm trading mine in after 4 months of ownership and 8k miles and looking for something a little more engaging to drive... I dont know what yet...

Great Value

by GhostWarrior from Philadelphia, PA | May 17, 2011

Whats to hate, people complain about gas mileage however didn't they just purchase a full sized SUV? Only option missing is a massager for the front drivers seat.