2012 Infiniti QX56

2012 Infiniti QX56

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Infiniti QX56 4dr 4x4 shown

14 city / 20 hwy

Overall

So much fun and amazing people!

by Love my Infiniti from Parker, CO | December 31, 2013

I've never been able to say purchasing a car was a good time, or even that it didn't take ALL day. Antonio and Chad from Mike Ward Infiniti have changed that! What a great team of people to work with on my car purchase. They made it easy and explained everything to a girl who doesn't know all that much about cars. I will return to work with them again on a future car purchase and will recommend them to anyone who will listen!

Best SUV I've driven

by Mike A. from IL | May 5, 2013

No regrets buying this SUV. Test drove a Mercedez, Escalade, Audi Q7, Toyota Land Cruiser. Infiniti was the best looking vehicle, best interior and very comfortable drive. My kids love the entertainment package. Tons of space. I was very surprised with the mileage. I get 15.5 MPG City and 20-22 MPG Hightway. Driving to Colorado this summer with family. Can't hardly wait. I'm very happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this vehicle with family.

Beautiful, comfortable, and reliable

by 2012 QX56 4WD from North Carolina | February 27, 2013

We traded in our Cadillac Escalade for the QX56 which has all of the options (4wd, delux touring, technology, and the tv's in the headrests) what a big difference from the Escalade. GM's just don't hold up well after a while. Things start falling apart and the leather always looks horrible after a while. Whereas the QX already has 12,000 miles on it and it even has the new car smell! The leather still looks great and barely touched! It was a little pricey ($77,000+) but I believe it was worth it. The dashboard is beautifully put together. The heated steering wheel works excellent when in cold weather! The front seats are comfortable as well as the bucket seats in the second row and even the reclinable third row is comfortable enough for a 5'8 person such as myself. The Bose 'centerpoint' audio system is so great as well! The engine is great too! The car can get you in a little trouble if you have a heavy foot like me! The acceleration is awesome and with 400HP under the hood, it moves quick needless to say. The exterior styling is beautiful! I get compliments all the time on it because it isn't a very popular car such as the Escalade where you see one every time you turn a corner. My only complaints are the third row takes forever to fold (you have to hold the buttons until the seats are down. And the mirror adjustment switches are in an awkward place at your kneecaps. In the 2013 model they moved the switches to the door by the window buttons. Other than that the QX is beautiful, fast, useful, and comfortable. Gas mileage is about 15 average which is expected when it comes to an SUV. I highly reccomend this vehicle to anyone! I plan to keep it for a very long time, and with it being japanese, I expect it to last a long time! Infiniti did a really great job with this vehicle!

Best SUV Ever!!!

by MD from Virginia | December 18, 2012

My 2012 QX56 is an excellent SUV in all respects. I also own another new vehicle, and I have to make myself drive it (the other vehicle). I always default to the QX56. It is the most luxurious SUV ever, bar none.

Love.Love.Love.

by MBCTG from Missoula, MT | December 2, 2012

Drive the luxurious QX56. I was looking at the Escalade, Sequoia and QX56. I made the right choice!!

Most luxurious SUV on the market!

by Luxury Lover from Fort Worth, tx | August 18, 2012

I am a picky person, and I have only found 4 flaws with my 2012 Infiniti QX56, all minor. First, the rear wiper is small, but it works. Second, the the 3rd row could have 2 or 3 inches of more legroom for adults (nobody does this). The third row doesn't fold flat, not even that close. Finally, the voice menu system isn't efficient. It takes too many commands to get to the end result, but it does get you there, totally hands free. That's it! It's fast, very luxurious and extrememly high tech! Best parking cameras on the market. Test drive one, you'll be hooked!

Great SUV for a relatively great price

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Houston, TX | February 13, 2012

Summary: I purchased a Deluxe Touring QX56 approximately 2 months ago to replace my wife's range rover sport and I am very happy with the vehicle. I highly recommend the upgraded suspension and leather/wood trim that comes with the Deluxe package. The only material item that we did not get was the tech package. The other cars that I also considered were the Range Rover, Escalade, GL and X5. Strengths: Interior is by far the best in class based on quality of materials (especially with the Deluxe package) and interior room (Note: I'm 6'4" and comfortably fit in the second row). Deluxe package suspension significantly reduced body roll and improved driving experience. Exceptional Performance from a vehicle this size Weakness: Stereo sounds good for movies, but is mediocre for music (preferred the Harman Kardon systems in the MB and RR) Base suspension had too much body roll Exterior styling isn't my favorite, although it is growing on me over time