2014 Infiniti QX60

Starting MSRP

Overall

New to Infiniti

by Tee from Beachwood, Ohio | November 28, 2014

This car I am really falling in love with!!!! The interior is wonderful; the color combination is to die for (warm and welcoming). I am new to the Infiniti family but I plan to stay with them; the car buying experience was like no other experience I have had thus far with purchasing a vehicle. The design of the vehicle is family friendly and very spacious. Driving in the sport selection option of CVT the vehicle drive like you are driving a car it has great manueverablity. Overall I am happy with my vehicle and was very pleased with my experience.

Smooth and comfotable ride

by A.Z. from New York, NY | November 20, 2014

Went from MDX to QX60, no regrets so far. Pros: More room, more toys, better design, sticks to the road better. Cons: Lacking Performance, feels a little under powered.

I love this Beast

by Brian from Bethesda, Maryland | November 9, 2014

Great family hauler. Very stylish and comfortable. Third row seat is very accessible and great for kids.

Great Sound System & Convenience

by Big Eyes from Ellicott City, MD | October 15, 2014

I have had this car for 2 months. It has been very comfortable ride, but i wish better handling. User friendly touch screen and safety features are awesome.

Just got the 2014 qx60

by Tclark suv hunter from Boston, MA | September 1, 2014

Researched intensively on a car with a third row seat. It was the only high end SUV I drove, but loved the exterior,and got the heavy sales pressure from the dealer (ended up with a great price!). Also sold on the wonderful leg room in the 3rd row seat! The control panel is not super intuitive, and the console is huge, but I love the driver assist. The IPOD connection won't reconnect if a phone call comes in to disrupt it-- I have to in hook it and start a sync again. 19 miles per gallon no matter how I drive it seems.

This car is a lemon day 1

by Transmission failed after 300 miles from Bridgewater | July 25, 2014

Had a real scare when getting on the highway, transmission failed. Infiniti refuses to replace the car. The car has been in the shop longer than at my house. Customer care will not return my calls.

Luxury Ride

by Picky car buyer from Raleigh | July 10, 2014

I love my new QX60! I was going to get the Q50 but found out I am going to be a grandparent and decided I needed more room. I put a lot of miles on a car so I want something very comfy. This is it! And it looks good! Claude Blanton, my salesman, was patient with me and tried to help me assure I was meeting all my personal requirements such as heated/cooled seats, easy to use navigation and phone, quiet and smooth ride with plenty of room for packing. This car is cream of the crop. I had a Buick Enclave that I had electronic troubles with on a regular basis. I love my Infinity QX60. Thanks Claude and Yuri!

Best truck I've ever owned

by luxury lover from Long Island ny | May 17, 2014

This truck is so beautiful and reliable I absolutely love it. So many safety features the perfect family vehicle.

Nice riding car

by Joe from | May 14, 2014

Went from Acura mdx .QX60 a better built car gas mileage ok power is good great car for money great safety features. Only bad kids complain about second row say not comfortable and climate control not great otherwise great can't always listen to kids when I was there age I sat int the back of a Chevy vega no tv no heated seats and on and on so well built car.

SUV Luxury Buyer

by Morgan from Florida | May 14, 2014

Over the years I have owned a number of upscale, performance, luxury cars and SUV's. We currently own a lexus RX350 and a QX60 Infinity both purchased in 2014, both are outstanding Crossovers and are enjoyed, and have approximately 8 thousand trouble free, service free miles. I purchased my Infinity QX60 at Sawgrass Infinity , Tamerac Florida. They are professional offer great value and service. Although we like both SUV,s, however our future purchases will be Infinities from Sawgrass Infinity, because of: Product Value Service For detail look up independent auto reviews.