2014 Infiniti QX60

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Vehicle

by Happy New Owner from brandon fl | January 24, 2014

Not sure if I wanted to spent over $50k initially on this Infiniti QX 60. But once I am driving it, it is well worth the money. The exterior is stylish, the interior is impeccable, the handling is responsive, and the ride is plush and quite. I had this vehicle for 2 weeks now and could not find one thing that I did not like about it yet. Great vehicle.

Great truck for the money

by Joe from Valley stream, ny | November 26, 2013

Money well spent on this. Bought it for my wife and she is in love with it. I love the Infiniti brand and service.

Luxurious SUV

by Practical but stylish driver from Nashville, Tennessee | November 12, 2013

I don't buy cars very often so I take my time in researching my purchase. I was deciding between a used luxury SUV and a new Infiniti. I test drove multiple used cars in addition to several Infiniti's. I ultimately decided on purchasing a new Infiniti because of the pricing, warranty, financing, and features of the car including the smooth handling of the car and the size of the car. I am loving my new car - the stereo, heated seats, and comfort. I would definitely recommend this car to others.