2014 Infiniti QX70

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A Car That Holds It's Value

by I Like Luxury Cars from Birmingham, AL | October 19, 2013

The Infiniti FX line now the QX has been very reliable. The QX makes my second Infiniti which should tell anyone reading this that I was pleased with the first one. I'm a tall man and this vehicle gives me plenty of leg and head room. The ride of the FX was good but the QX is even better. To me it is a much better and smoother ride. When I purchase a car I like plenty of extras (gadgets). The QX, loaded with the tech package has more than enough to please me. The gas mileage could be better, but heck, if I wanted good gas mileage, I'd squeeze my tall frame into a Smart Car.