2006 Isuzu i-280

2006 Isuzu i-280

Available in 2 styles:  2006 Isuzu i-280 4x2 Extended Cab 6' box 126" WB shown

20 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Truck is in excellent condition.

by Love Trucks from Hellertown, PA | July 21, 2011

The truck drives great and has very low miles. I like the comfort of the seats and the extra space behind them as I am long legged. My overall opinion is that this is an excellent find, thumbs up on this one.

great little truck!

by karmike from memphis tennessee | September 4, 2009

Crew cab I-280 with manual transmission gets 20 mpg in town and 27 mpg on the road. All the little details a medium size truck owner would want- bed light, ample back area room, two position tailgate which allows full sheets of 4X8 plywood to be carried, locking differential, and easy to use controls. Standard tilt wheel and cruise control are nice. Vinyl floor covering is great for those who want an easy to clean work or hunting truck. Performs well on or off-road, and is quiet and comfortable on long trips. I couldn't ask for more from an inexpensive medium sized truck-

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Colorado looks on a budget!

by Reformed Gas Hog from Arizona | August 9, 2007

I bought the i280 just to have a more econmical vehicle when driving all over town. My other vehicles were not purchased with economy in mind. (Hemi Magnum and Suburban) The truck is as good looking as the the GM versions but has a lower base price. I have a no frills base unit and I find it comfortable and useful. The power from the four cylinder is just enough with a short power band. For my use, this is enough. I am not sure I would want this version as my primary vehicle, but I am sure a loaded five cylinder would be just fine. I looked at the Chevrolet Colorado first and had planned on getting a six cylinder Z-71. with at least power windows and door locks. Although my base i280 does not have either, I paid over 5k less for the Isuzu. I do have Cruise control and a Tilt wheel. The interior is very plain and generic. I have never bought a vehicle just based on getting good gas mileage, the i280 fit the bill.

Traded My 2001 Rodeo Sport for It

by noctiphile from Jacksonville, FL | April 22, 2007

My ratings are for the type of vehicle it is. I've had the truck a year and a half, but have only 8,200+ miles on it. I pretty much only drive it to work a short distance. The manual transmission is much more enjoyable to drive in the city than the Rodeo Sport or the '92 Nissan Sentra I had. Fifth gear is overdrive. The gas mileage I've been getting is pretty good. All the automatic sensors are impressive. Braking and cornering are firm feeling. One of my bass woofers sounds like it blew a while ago and I don't listen to high volumes often. The only other thing that annoys me about this vehicle is the tires. They always have lots of pebbles stuck in the tread.

Review by Anu

by Anu from Mt.Prospect, IL | June 2, 2006

Isuzu i-280 is a great vehicle. Only thing is you should decide if you need Isuzu. If you decide on Isuzu, nothing will susbstitute your decission or desire. Just go for it with out a second thought. It is such a vehicle. Enjoy your ride.

Featured Services for this Isuzu i-280