1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Available in 7 styles:  Rodeo 4dr LSE shown

Overall

Izuzu

by Deal buyer from Indianapolis,in | February 3, 2014

Great used car for the money. Thanx cars.com i will use this service again in the future. Vans auto sales made it easy

I would by another if it was still made

by SUVist from Wisconsin | August 11, 2012

Best car i ever owned. 13 years old and the only cash i ever put into is was for oil changes, breaks and tires. Got me through the roughest Wisconsin winter storms.

a real dude car

by Fundy from Sharpsburg, GA | August 10, 2012

My son had this car first, I did not like it the first time I rode it. I have been in the Limousine business and had buses, limos, town cars, escalades and cadillacs in the business. When my son was mudrerd in Charlotte I took the car and moved to Atlanta. I have made 3 trips tp NYC, trips to Florida, and Mississippi. LIke the others Brakes and Oil changes, that is it. I am very carefull with the engine and realize you will put some oil in, but all in all the BEST. NO other vehicle I have owned has been so maintenance free. Thank You Isuzu

Amazing Vehicle with few drawbacks

by 4x4 Enthusiast from Northridge, CA | January 18, 2012

I LOVE my Rodeo. The interior styling is not the best and the ride quality has much to be improved upon. Driving it is easy with low wind and it feels very raw and natural. this cars 4 wheel drive modes are Close to unbeatable, this car can beat my F150 or H3 any day on most off road conditions. I get okay gas milage and maintenance cost have been close to none other than oil and breaks.

great suv

by dio from | April 29, 2011

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

rodio

by kyle from south carolina | March 1, 2011

I got mine used for 900.00. It hasnt given me any problems so far and is "okay" on gas mileage (around 18-20 mpg) be careful around sharp turns because its chasis isnt excactly 21st century. oil changes are annoying too, that is if yours has the gaurd plate covering the filter. great vehicle though!

Good and reliable

by Von the programmer from KCMO | December 24, 2007

Love this car and wish I still had it. Would recommend this car to everyone. Would buy this car again and again

Brittle ride, but good car

by tony from Los Angeles | April 12, 2007

Brittle ride, but good car. During these times of ridiculous gas prices, it hurts to cruise in this SUV. It is versatile and has plenty of power. If you need this kind of versatility, I suggest this car (if you can buy it at a reasonable price!). Looking back, I would get a smaller car because I don't need all the space this car offers.

My 1st 4x4

by KJ from Flagstaff, AZ | December 6, 2006

Bought the Rodeo used. I see a lot around town, so that must mean it's a great SUV for driving in the snow. Haven't found out yet. Not yet sure how reliable the Rodeo is. So far haven't pumped too much $ into it.

Featured Services for this Isuzu Rodeo