2000 Isuzu Rodeo

Available in 7 styles:  2000 Isuzu Rodeo 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

My Rodeo

by 4 My MoM from Fitzgerald,Georgia | March 29, 2013

I talked with the dealer a few rimes and explained i was driving from another state to look at the Rodeo, and got down to Miami, Florida on a Saturday morning and the dealer wasn't open so i went to breakfast then came back and test drove the truck and purchased it for cash price. The next thing i did was drive 520 miles in the truck back to my destination. The vehicle drove okay. I had to fix a couple of minor things but other than that i will recommend this website to users. You just have to know what you are looking for.

Don't get suckered!!!

by Concerned from | August 15, 2010

went and looked at this suv and while it was as nice as he said he failed to mention that the reduce power light came on and then went off when he jerked on the engine wiring harness which has possible electrical issuses.

It won't die

by olIzuz from Austin, tx | August 2, 2010

10 years old now with 108K on it. It starts up a little rough on summer blend gasoline (rev it a little bit to keep it from stalling out, but it runs just fine after a 30 sec. warm up). I'm a young driver (22) and I have abused this car for 6 years, and it just won't give up. There is surprisingly a lot of rear seat room and room in general. You can throw a lotta stuff back there after you take the seats down. The only problem is I just started paying for my own gas and its AWFUL. 17 city, YEAH RIGHT, try 10, and for the hwy, maybe 20 if you keep it 70 or under, but if you're a left-lane junky like me running 80 or so, youll get 16 mpg tops. Although, i drove with a 25 mph wind from houston to austin once and recorded 26 mpg, rare event.

Love my Rodeo

by Luv Rodeo from SC | January 30, 2010

Bought it at 160,000 a year and a half ago it now has 200,000 I have replaced a battery, pully, transmission seal was leaking and was replaced. I like the truck a lot and seeing that it had so many originals told me there were no reapirs as of yet......maybe good sign or bad but, I trust this truck.

luv my isuzu

by doogi from massillon oh | July 16, 2009

great truck for my money love the 4x4 for a 2000 vehicle it still looks new my only complaints are the rear brakes and the gas guage

The Car Will Last If You Take Care Of It

by Big Daddy Dub from Atlanta | June 2, 2009

Funny thing with Rodeos, you love it or hate it. There is no in between. I loved my 2000 which lasted almost 10 years. Sometimes they were more trouble than it's worth, but if you are somebody who knows how to take care of a car, this car will be a great value for you!

My Rodeo Rocks

by Janny B from Sacramento, CA | February 25, 2009

This is the 2nd Rodeo I've owned. My first one was a '91 and I would still have the '91 if not for the accident that totaled it 7 years ago. Then immediately went out and replaced it with the 2000 I currently have now. The only issues I've had were with the fuel switch (it was fun not knowing how much gas was in my tank) and an incident with the transmission. Overall it's been the most reliable vehicle I've owned. Currently I have close to 90k miles and its getting quarterly maintenance to keep it rolling! I also love the fact that a 6ft man can ride in the back seat with legroom! Would recommend this to anyone!

GREAT FOR THE MONEY!!

by Rodeo Driver from Houston | April 25, 2008

I got my 2000 Rodeo it had 35k miles. I made alot of trips from Kentucky to Houston, it now has has 122k miles. On the highway for 17 hours, very good. Reliability very good (with good maint.) It does have a few small problems like the clunking thing with the transmission, the cd changer, the tires(if you do not go with factory tires you will get a vibration you can not get rid of). For the money you will love it.

Awesome truck!

by T from North carolina | November 1, 2007

I recently bought my Isuzu Rodeo used. As you have probably read on many other sites the usual stuff is definitely something you will have address when you buy this truck: fuel pump, spongy brakes, lack of horsepower, etc. HOWEVER, if you are even remotely mechanically inclined, the tradeoff is worth it. It's a fun truck to drive and the styling was well thought out. It could use more horsepower, but it is Japanese afterall.

Best SUV for the money!

by SUV POWER! from Duluth, MN | March 6, 2007

Nice smoothe ride, powerful engine for the body, not so bad on gas. Loved the car, easy to find parking, not so big to not fit spaces. 4 wheel drive is very outstanding, and living in MN, it's SUPER NICE to have the 4X4 push button. Power button is also nice for helping the suv to maintain rpm while going up and down hills when icy. REALLY GOOD FOR WINTERS and RAIN! Would recommend to any sort of person! A ++++

Featured Services for this Isuzu Rodeo