2002 Isuzu Rodeo

Available in 7 styles:  2002 Isuzu Rodeo 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Great car

by sc lady from south carolina | September 24, 2012

I love everything about this car, the handling is great, it it dependable, looks great inside out. this car hauls my pets to vet, my groceries every week, my items i buy at yard sales(my hobbie), all my other shopping oh so easy. there is so much room in the back, and when you let the back seats down such room.

a good suv

by djackson from Radcliff, Kentucky | May 9, 2010

I had a 2002 Izuzu Rodeo LS 4X4. The 3.2 liter v6 is a little bit underpowered. Mine was in good condition when I sold it. The beutiful green paint never faded or didn't shine. You might ask why did you sell it even know I liked it? Well, I'm an idiot and wasn't paying attention when I Plowed into the back of a semi truck and totaled it. I walked away from the crash unharmed. That just shows you that they're very safe. Otherwise, I loved my Rodeo and I'm going to get another one. You should get one too. It just might save your life like mine did.

Most Reliable Vehicle I have Ever Owned

by Lynn from Maryland | March 10, 2010

I bought this vehicle at the end of the model year in July of 2002. The vehicle is just a hair under 8 years old (by purchase date) and has a mileage of 135K+. Minor repair to a leaking transmission fluid line; the plug was stripped during a maintenance flush. Otherwise, with routine maintenance, this vehicle is still running strong and true. When I researched the vehicle, I found that these are good for 200K plus in mileage and it seems to be holding true.

Featured Services for this Isuzu Rodeo