2003 Isuzu Rodeo

Available in 3 styles:  2003 Isuzu Rodeo 4x4 shown

Overall

rodeo 03

by suv cargo from | February 28, 2011

idk i just got sick of it nothing really bad to say about it but i guess this has to be a 9 more characters so there you go.

Stores a lot, Falls apart

by Disappointed from VT | March 29, 2009

We bought the Rodeo in 2003 for a great price from a dealership that was getting out of the Isuzu business. That should have been our first clue. The car gets driven a lot, but does not get driven to excess, does not get driven "off-road," or in any manner that would be damaging. If anything, the Corolla I bought a few months before this does; that's the car we take on long trips because the MPG on the Isuzu stinks. A lot of little things have had to be replaced on the Isuzu in the 6 years we've had it. Compared to my Corolla, which has only had to have a few belts replaced. My biggest concern, though, is the rust. The rear windshield wiper looks like it's going to rust completely off any day now. When you open the back hatch window, the arms are shockingly rusted, particularly for an interior piece. I guess that area wasn't designed very well. And yesterday the lock mechanism on the back door no longer works. That's right kids, our SUV now has a permanently unlocked door. It seems like there's just always SOMETHING on this vehicle that needs to be fixed. We're going to sell this thing for scrap metal and buy a Toyota.

Great SUV for the family

by R Mac from Winston-Salem, NC | October 28, 2008

My wife and I purchased our Rodeo in 2006 after our first baby was born. It has been an outstanding car. We have only replaced tires and brakes. It does have a slight rattle of the heat shield on the muffler, but that doesn't affect driveability or performance. My only complaint is that bumps tend to make the Rodeo move around a bit and feel slightly unstable. The 6 disc in dash cd changer and steering wheel radio controls have been nice, but the stereo has recently decided to die, and only allow us to play CD #5. Oddly enough, its a CD neither my wife nor I really like that much. I don't think this is a common issue with the Rodeo. The 4 wheel drive works nice, and has come in handy during a few family camping trips. I wouldn't take it on a baja adventure, but I have taken it down a trail or two with no complaints. Plenty of cargo space for everything that comes with a newborn when travling, and plenty of seating capcity for our family to grow.

The best SUV for it's money

by RMM from Phoenix AZ | October 5, 2008

I had 3 other SUV's before this one and I can tell you that the Isuzu is the best family car, and work perfect for outgoing people.

My Rodeo is an outstanding family vehicle!

by SUV crazy from Fort Sill, Ok | November 26, 2007

Everything about the 2003 Isuzu Rodeo is great. Power is the key under the hood, also storage of personel equipment is great. I play Softball and I Golf and I am able to store all my sporting equipment in my Rodeo without taking away space for seating. This vehicle is made for the average family that loves to go hunting, camping, shopping, sporting, or just a Sunday picnic.

Featured Services for this Isuzu Rodeo