1999 Isuzu Trooper

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Vehicle

by 2troop from Wilmington, NC | February 25, 2012

I have had two troopers. I bought a 1999 program Trooper with 6ooo miles on it in 2000. I am still driving it at 220,000 miles. It still runs grest! After owning my first trooper, I knew that they used oil, but I have always added it when it needs it and have had a great experience with this vehicle. I wish I could buy another one. I have had to change the timing belt (maintenance) and fuel pump, both repairs around $500. At about 195K miles, I had to get a more major repair ($1500) to fix an issue involving catalytic conveter (acceleration problem). All other work done has been routine maintenance. I have not had a car payment for seven years and running!

Featured Services for this Isuzu Trooper