2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS

15 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Awesome Vehicle

by VX Enthusiast from NY | May 22, 2011

Very fun and eye-catching vehicle. One of the funnest vehciles I've driven. It's low RPM High torque allows it to climb steep inclines, you can drive through anything with this vehicle, and it handles nicely on the road with lots of power. Everywhere I go it turns heads since there were only 3100 sold in USA. The interior is very sharp and modern as well as the exterior. The chrome alloy rims hold up very nicely, no lack of quality here.

Uses car for Off-roading

One of the Funniest SUV currently on the road

by Car Enthusiast from Woodland Hills, CA | January 5, 2010

I have owned my Proton Yellow VehiCross since 2003......I specifically searched for one year to find the right color, low mileage and excellent condition VehiCross. Still people ask, what is it, and can not believe how old it is. The only problem when purchased was the electric windows, which the manufacturer had a fix for but of course was not covered under warranty. I have several cars and this is the most fun to drive, not only because it is rare but it handles great..... I wish they did not stop production but I understand why as they only have 2 doors. Great SUV, fun SUV, I love my Vehicross.

2000 Isuzu VehiCross

by WhizSantana from Paterson, NJ | May 11, 2009

The Best V Cross Real SUV Ever Put Out For Public Consumer!! I Am The Proud 1st Owner Of A 2000 Isuzu VehiCross with 55,000 Original Miles And Love It! Very Expensive To Maintain Unless You Can Work On it Yourself! Good For me, Since I Am An Auto Mechanic, Etc. However, The New Parts Are Very Expensive (Special Ordered From Japan). \ Also, For 2009 and After, Isuzu Vehicles are No Longer Exported To The USA. Just Think, What The Resale Price Will Be 20 - 50 Years From Now?

If I have enough money I'd buy them all.

by gouki from Virginia | January 3, 2008

I own one and I'm going to buy one for each color/combination. I like everything about this car ,is unique and a really off-roader. I highly recommended.

Like no one else ....

by Gussie2000 from Queens,NY | December 30, 2007

Deffinetly V-cross is the top of SUV coupe that i've ever seen. I decide to purchase an SUV & since then i'd test few SUV's of my preference,pathfinder,X-terra,RAV-4,liberty renagade,explorer,yukon,expedition,etc. I cleary understand that all of those trucks cannot be compared due to the differents features,styles & other stuff,however to me V-cross is one of a kind. Only two or three more features i'll suggest to the amount already added opctions in the V-cross.which is sunroof,GPS navigation & an folding center console at the rear seats. The lack of cup holders is a small turn off,but come one guys,remember that this state-of-the-art wasn't intented for production by isuzu. The torque-on-demand system is outstanding.the powerfull 3.5L is unique if we consider that V-cross is an mid-size truck. Even newer mid-size trucks doesn't match the powerfull V-cross engine,such as toyota RAV-4,suzuki XL-7,sport track explorer or either come close to it. Is a must-turn-head,where ever i drive by people stop me,i can recall this nice chick who follow me almost 34 miles until a stop by a gas station just to aks me where this truck came from. Out there's many beautyfull cars,but V-cross step aside from all of the rest. I deffinetly love this one & hope isuzu soon decide to bring them back on production.

Featured Services for this Isuzu VehiCROSS