2014 Jaguar F-TYPE

Available in 3 styles:  2014 Jaguar F-TYPE 2dr RWD Convertible shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

I'm impressed, good job Jag makers!

by Carlosdds40 from Riverside California | April 23, 2014

I was a porsche lover and still am, had a boxster first and last year a got a 2013 911 Carrera , which i traded in for an F Type. I don't regret at all about the change, don't get me wrong, porsche is a great and precise engine, but as soon as saw an F type it caught my eye and decided to go for a test drive, the dealer had only V6 S in his inventory but still, i was impressed, on top of that what Jaguar was offering for the money, on a 911 price would have gone to the roof. I didn't take me too long to decide for the change and couldn't be happier. One word of advice, get a back up camera and blind spot sensor system, the visibility is limited, specially if the top is up. Needles to say, this car is a head turner everywhere it goes.

HEADACHE

by bij from Vancouver | March 20, 2014

After eight months sold it for 40% less than what I paid for, Jaguar dealer where I purchased the car told me lost in value is due to rebates from the manufacture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quality ??? and not comfortable in eight months had to take the car to Jaguar dealer six times,,,, HEADACHE

Look out

by Jaguar from Newport | February 12, 2014

This car is a base 380 has an MSRP of 91K and its from Las Vegas. Buyer Beware you can buy a new one for this price

A great sports car

by F-type Fan from | December 8, 2013

I drove fullt loaded v8 recently, and wow what a car. the performance is brilliant, every corner is as fun as the last. I love that this is not only a great sports car, but it can be used as a daily driver without having to break the bank. The mpg is good considering the power you have to play around with. As an Aston driver, I will say that the F-type will get more regular use. The noise from the v8 is amazing, Amazing!!. and the technology is superb. At this price point its excellent value for money. This will be the next addition to the collection.

Fabulous V8

by PeterSilcox from Stuart, FL | November 28, 2013

I just bought the V8 a few days ago and I am ecstatic. It drives beautifully and hugs the road well though with tires like these and stability control, no surprise. I love the howling symphony from the engine and exhaust. I have only punched it to 110 so far but it got there so quickly I can only regret I was on the turnpike instead of an autobahn. I am so impressed and excited to own this car, I seek reasons to take it out whenever possible, not hard these first few days. I love the leather interior, love the way the air vent in the center pops up when you start the car, love the touch screens. There is nothing about this car I do not like.

Incredible Incredible

by Alex from Fort Lauderdale, FL | October 26, 2013

I was returning home and found myself near a Jag dealership in Fort Lauderdale so I decided, why not go take a test drive. My first impression was that the car was smaller and a lower profile then what is imagined from TV ads. I was wowed ! I took out the 8 cylinder "Beast". The interior is extremely high quality fit and finish. I sat very nicely in the cock pit without being too high or too low in the cabin. The windshield slopes over the driver providing an easy conversation with your passenger with the top down. Taking it out the salesperson turned up the radio, I immediately lowered it and hit the gas, the exhaust is a symphony, a melodic trance of beauty. I was at 45 and stepped on it and got jerked back in my seat, I was very surprised. For the price tag you are getting so much value its crazy. The only thing that is challenging is I didn't have enough drive time to play with all the engine and road settings. Others say that the steering wheel is thick, after 30 seconds in this marvelous work of art, you forget about it. Tata and the folks at Jag have provided a $135k + car in a $70K price point. This is a car that you can keep for years and its timelessness will continue.