1998 Jaguar XJ8

See Photos & Videos

Overall

1998 Jag Vandan Plus

by Rich from | August 11, 2013

The classic look and feel of this "Cat" cannot be duplicated with any other vehicle. The "Leaping Jaguar" typifies the subtle aggressiveness that you feel when you are behind the wheel. This car listed for well over $64,000 when new so please call, text, or e-mail us...

Jaguar Vanden Plas - Can a car be sexy?

by Owner of many Sports and Luxuary Cars from Amherst, MA | April 3, 2010

Best handling while still being comfortable. Yes the beamer is tighter but the 3 and 4 series I drove were not the most comfortable. Even compared to the Benz I owned years ago. This Vanden Plas is the most comfortable ride I have EVER had in a car that was not considered a boat ie Lincoln Town Car, Ford LTD, etc. This car is small enough on the outside to maneuver tight spots and narrow winding roads but the cabin interior feels so spacious (I'm a big guy with long legs) even in the back seat. It was pricey new and I dont think any car should cost that much but used they are a deal/steal! If you can find one before they changed the body style for the s type and x type, get it!

This "Kat" Aint Garfield or Morris.

by SHAKUR10011 from spring lake, nc. | February 22, 2010

The Jaguar is the example of what sport luxury is all about. The XJ8VDP has got to be the classiest affordable high end vehicle in existence. The best of leather, wood grain, smooth v-8 engine, & above all "the looks" you get when others pull aside your "Pretty Kitty". My "Kat" was put to test right from the dealership due to me having to drive home 500mi. and I enjoyed every mile. My "Kat" purred the entire way and when I arrived home I found myself wanting to drive more. I haven't been "KATNIPPED" like other owners with problems so I cuddle with my "KAT" every chance I get.

Beautiful car but uncertain reliability

by Jagnut from South Carolina | March 26, 2009

I have problems with the vehicle just stalling sometimes as I am driving. Car just shuts down until I pull over and then it restarts. Also have had transmission problems.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ8