1999 Jaguar XJ8

$574–$8,018

Overall

Superb British Luxury!

by 1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas from Granite Bay, CA | November 3, 2008

Very awesome British automobile - exceeded my expectations! The best luxury vehicle I have driven, very smooth, comfortable & enjoyable ride! These older models are the best, when Ford bought them - style, quality & reliability got worse! I personally would not buy any car new - but even 10 year old, with low miles & well taken care of - this VDP is a great car!

One of the nicest cars I have owned

by patrick from Maryland and Florida(winters) | August 18, 2006

This car is perhaps the most luxureous vehicles I have owned. I have driven exclusively Mercedes for over 24 years. I currently own four. (two in Md. and two in Florida,my winter home). I traded a 1997Mercedes SL for this car because I had wanted to try a Jag sedan for several years and this would be an opportunity to try one without investing a large amount of money. That was over two years ago and I love Jaguar. I have ordered a 2007 Vanden Plas because this 99 passed my highest expectations. I would sell this car to a friend!!!

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ8