2005 Jaguar X-TYPE

Available in 4 styles:  2005 Jaguar X-TYPE 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Overpriced

by Pat from | October 22, 2013

I liked the style and make of the car. Otherwise, was not impressed with the communication to obtain the vehicle.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Gene W. from Glendale, AZ | August 31, 2013

I purchased this car this year with 85,512 in pristine condition. I have yet to have any issues with my "Silver Bullet" knock on wood. This car is truly a head turner with the BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and any other luxury vehicle on the road. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone and I think I will stay with this brand.

best used luxo ride

by jag fan from columbus,ohio | June 3, 2013

bought an 05 jag x type a month ago it,s got 138,000 miles picked it up for 6,000.00 even with the high miles this is one awesome car,the power and handling were a real surprise.nobody does a leather interior as well as jaguar. My better half loves the looks we get driving this car,i wish jaguar still made them.

Pleased with purchase

by Jaguar fan from Middelbury, CT | September 1, 2012

I am totally enthused with my purchase of my 2005 Jaguar X-Type. Dealer was fabulous, and the car was pristine--only 49,800 miles.

I Love MY Kitty Kat

by Kitty Kat from baltimore | August 27, 2012

I love her...had lexus, had mercedes...the lexus was good the mercedes terrible and so the the Jag is just awesome. Everybody notices her. She performs very well, handles well. Purchased about a month ago...05 with 53K miles.

I Love My Kitty Kat

by Kitten from Baltimore, MD | August 6, 2012

Purchased the car for my B-Day. Has 53K miles, its a 2005. & purrrrrrrrs like a kitten. I've had Mercedes E-class and this is by far a better vehicle, and i paid twice as much for the Mercedes and had nothing but problems.....If you have the opportunity to buy one buy it.

great car for the buck

by mr car from peabody | June 28, 2010

this car has treated me very well and i will stick to jaguar for my next car and it really keeps it value

On our second X-type

by steve from Brownfield, ME | March 4, 2010

We leased an '02 X-Type 2.5 for my wife in 2002 and we drove it almost 50K. Had a couple of non mechanical problems with it, but the dealer was great. In '05 we purchased a 2005 3.0 and have 95,000 on it now. Knock on wood (it's nicely appointed with it!!) it's been in once for none warranty work (cost us $126.00) and routine maintainence. Best car we ever owned, including a really nice handling Peuguot STI. We live in snowcountry and the AWD with winter tires makes it so we're never "homebound". It's silly what that car will go through! My only possible complaint is that it's a little cozy to get in and out of. My wife and 5'2" just loves it! I get to drive it once in a while.

Disturbingly reliable and amazingly comfortable.

by Nige from Lynn, ma | January 29, 2010

2005 Xtype - 3.0 I drove 22k miles in mine in 2008 from (39k to 61k) and think its the most comfortable reliable car I have ever owned. I've only been to the dealer twice, once every 10k miles for a regular service, and have been pleasantly suprised at how little it cost, on average $500 a time. Handling is excellent, i love pulling off the highway at 55 with someone tailgating me and watching them struggle as I dont slow down and they have to. Performance is good, and economy is acceptable, I average 23mpg in mixed driving with about 70% highway. 28 mpg is possible if you do 100% highway and stick to the speed limits.

Jaguar x type

by Floyd-1 from Ohio | December 7, 2009

I have owned one since 07 and I think it is a great car,best looking car on the street.would like to buy another one soon. I live up north so the all wheel drive is great.

Featured Services for this Jaguar X-TYPE