2009 Jaguar XF

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great car!

by magicmuse from st. louis | March 28, 2013

I found this with 60k miles and the 60k service completed which was a plus. Clean car FAX too. I went from a 740il to this smaller car but still have the 4 litre v8 which I still love. Great car for the money and can't beat jaguar styling performance and luxury.

My big cat

by karhudso23 from Oceanside, CA | May 7, 2012

Beautiful on the outside and a moster under the hood. At first I was a little weary after trading in my beloved 7 series for the smaller Jag, that wearynes was gone soon enough after making this Kitty purr. I love this car and it is quickly becoming my all time favorite. Once I put the 20's on her, she will then be Puuuurrrrrfect...

Honda

by Romi from Miami | April 3, 2012

Is a very good car Elegant and sport 8 cilindr Beautiful I love my car. For my is the best Have a gps , leather , 6 cd sistem music Radio satelite and more I recommend

Overall, a great car

by RabbitRun from Livermore, CA | January 31, 2012

I bought the used Jaguar from a dealership and it was certified, which extended the warranty. The Jag is smooth and powerful, beautiful to look at, sounds great, and has all of the options I was looking for. However it died on me within the first week and i needed to have it towed to a dealership. They could not find anything wrong (it started right up) and it has not happened again. It's my second Jag and I really like their cars.

BIG SURPRISE

by Mack from HOUSTON, TX. | January 9, 2012

I have been totally surprised with the cars reliability, gas mileage (21 city and 26 on a recent 600 mi. trip) and beauty. I have put over 12k miles on the car and have nothing but praise and nice things to say about it. I recieve stares, compliments and praise about the car and have had no problems mechanically or otherwise. My first Jag and I'm totally surprised. I love it.

Best car for the money

by Yhate carlos from Houston tx | December 19, 2011

My wife and I love the car.... The technology is amazing and for being a v8 gas is not bad I will totally recommend this car to any one who wants, style, performance at a great price

09 XF - a perfect marriage of technology and power

by Jag Lover! from Spring Lake, NJ | December 4, 2011

WOW!!! True to the Jaguar commercial that asks, "When was the last time something possessed you?" This car does that! A beauty inside and out and a smooth ride without sacrificing a feel for the road. THis care has it all!

Performance, charm, fun - but get the warranty.

by VTW from Austin TX | September 16, 2011

This car is like the charming, active, jet-setting member of the family who always seems to say and do the right thing - but still has his flaky side. Yes, he drops the ball sometimes, but you can't help being terribly fond of him. The only car I've ever owned that I love just as much a year later as the day I got it. Handles beautifully, with power, agility, more elan than most German cars. Effortlessly tears uphill. The interior is extraordinarily comfortable, well-crafted and functional, without being cushy - second to none. Great look to it - I still do parking lot look-backs, can't help it, and people tend to check it out admiringly. Still - after gear shifter knob unit replacement, trunk latch and gas latch replacement and a nasty and complicated parking-brake-stays-on problem, all fixed under warranty - I STILL dig this car. The brand raises eyebrows (if you don't mind raising eyebrows), and it stands out on roads cluttered with German luxury cars, Lexi, and Infinitis. A great value for the money in this class of car. I intend to take good care of it and drive it til the wheels fall off.

Baddest Car Ever

by DP from | July 30, 2011

I am constantly getting stopped on the streets with compliments and cngratulatory remarks about my Jag XF. Sometimes I feel like a celebrity owning this car.

Love the car - wish it was built better

by Jimm from Monroe, MI | June 9, 2011

Before you buy a XF, be certain to read all the information available from J.D. Powers. You may save yourself a lot of grief. Car looks and rides like a dream for the price point and market segment it's targetes toward. The common Jag electrical issue still remain. I hear the 2011 revisions have corrected a lot of these problems now that Ford isn't involved with Jaguar any longer. Perhaps our friends in India at Tata can improve on this design.