2011 Jaguar XF

Available in 4 styles:  2011 Jaguar XF 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Jaguar purrs

by pete from Charleston, SC | July 15, 2013

The Jaguar XF Supercharged is an awesome performance sedan. In an Autoweek comparison test, it bested entries from BMW, Audi, Cadillac, etc, and I can see why. It's comfortable, stylish, competively priced and brutally fast. This thing can fly! It handles beautifully as well and still manages to ride as smoothly as all Jaguars do. If you look, you'll see it's within ticks performance wise of Aston Martins that cost 3 times as much. All this, plus great dealer service and warranty.

Great sport, luxury, design

by Nyjag from Baldwinsville, NY | December 2, 2012

Have owned te Supercharged for 6 months. 470 horses do not quit. 14 speaker B&W stereo is the best I heard of Audi, BMW and Mercedes. Styling is beautifully done. Dynamic suspension and sport setting for throttle give you the sport, stiched leather, including the dash, fineline oak wood and stereo give the luxury feel, and the styling is elegant. Feel of some of the switches, nav system, and seat supports improved in 2012. Overall, love this car. Great value too.

living and driving my dream

by CABERNET CAR MAN from joliet, Il. | August 22, 2012

Awsome car. the xf supercharged has power beyond words.performance and handles great. a real eye turner . I would highly recommend owning this car. Jaguar has outdone itself.

Stylish and Performs

by Stantravels from Bergen County, NJ | May 2, 2012

The XF Premium with 385HP and B&W sound system and many of the upscale options of the XJ make for a great package in the mid $55k range. The advantage in 2011 of 5 years of bumper to bumper warrantee including brakle pads, belts, etc. is an added plus. If you add the Jag exhaust tips it gives a special look to the rear.

Beautiful Car

by Jag Owner from Ponte Vedra, Fl. | April 16, 2012

In the last 10 years I have owned one S Type, two XJs, one XJR and three XK8s. Loved them all and still have a 2006 XK8 ( last convertable to fit two sets of golf clubs in trunk.) The day I purchased the 2011 XF Premium with the Portfolio Package I drove it from Boston to North Florida. I started in snow and ended in Beautiful weather. The car performed flawlessly and everything worked beautifully. We love this car and strongly suggest you consider this car before you buy it's competitors. You will be impressed.

Me and my Jag

by John from Los Angeles, CA | September 21, 2011

I purchased my XF on 5-25-11. I love the way the car looks. I love the way the car performs/handles. I've owned many cars and, the car I traded in for the Jag was a Lexus RX350, which was a great car but had nothing on the Jag in the looks department.... I'd recommend the XF to a friend or family member. The only thing which kept me from giving this car a 5, was I've had problems with the air pressure gadget which has lighted up more times than I like, but it's been manageable

Reborn Classic

by Factoidjunkie from Cincinnati, Ohio | April 24, 2011

Tatar has proven it can build first rate vehicles. Wonderful redesign of a classic car. My wife and I love it. We have to chuckle when our "out of date" friends ask why we down stepped from a BMW to a Ford. We just tell them we sidestepped to a Jag. If you haven't driven one of these cars, do yourself a favor and take one for a spin.

WOW!! Has to be the best car on the road

by Adman705 from Florida | April 4, 2011

I took delivery of my new XF this weekend and what an incredible car. Without any doubt this car goes beyond my wildest expectations. The performance, the feel and smell of real leather and wood, the obvious luxury feel, makes this the best of the twenty or so cars I have ever owned. All you German and Japanese auto manufacturers have a long way to go before you can even mention your cars in the same sentence as Jaguar. Jaguar have just made me a customer for life!!

XF "GREATEST SEDAN EVER MADE"

by JAGMAN from SCOTTSDALE, AZ | April 1, 2011

I'VE OWNED THEM ALL, I'VE DRIVEN THEM ALL. THE XF IS BY FAR THE BEST SPORTS SEDAN I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF PARKING IN MY GARAGE. THIS NEW JAGUAR PUTS EVERY BMW AND MERCEDES I'VE HAD, TO SHAME. THE STEERING IS LIGHT AND PORSCHE LIKE, BUT DOESN'T BEAT YOU UP. THE RIDE IS MORE ENGAGING THAN MY BENTLEY, BUT SMOOTHER THAN ANY GERMAN CAR, IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT AND EVERYTHING WORKS AS ADVERTISED. LOVE IT!!!

I LOVE this car

by JagLover from Scottsdale AZ | April 1, 2011

I've owned just about every kind of luxury brand, and no other manufacturer does interior fit and finish like Jaguar. Wood, leather, beautiful dashboard, gauge lights - you really couldn't ask for more. And the outside styling matches. All the time people come up to me in parking lots asking me what the car is - it's that good looking. Also, there's something to be said for driving a boutique car, instead of something you see everywhere. I waited a long time to get one - should have been sooner

Featured Services for this Jaguar XF