2014 Jaguar XF

2014 Jaguar XF

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Jaguar XF 4dr RWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

It is the most fun car I have ever owned.

by Jaguar Enthusiast from Milford, Massachusetts | August 19, 2014

This Jaguar is truly inspiring. It has power and performance to spare. Great looks and great comfort.

My First Jaguar!!

by Jean D. from Washington, DC | June 1, 2014

I purchased my very first Jaguar in March. My buying experience with Chris Smith and Steve Kenly was very professional and stress-free. My sales guide Will’s knowledge of the Jaguar XF was very informative and he helped me set up my phone and other customized items in the car, like the seat position and steering wheel position. Another sales guide Mike informed me about Jaguar’s free roadside assistance and I saved money by cancelling my AAA membership. My budget loved that! I LOVE driving my Jaguar XF every day; the car is quite good looking especially my color - sapphire blue, and I do notice a lot of people looking at it. I am very happy with this car! My experience with Jaguar Land Rover West Columbia was a pleasant one and I will continue to deal with them in the future.