2013 Jaguar XJ

Starting MSRP

Overall

Jaguar: The car that I want the second time around

by Jaguar Lover from South Florida | January 4, 2014

In the 70's I owned an XJ 6L I loved that car so much that I said before I die I must own one more. So, here I am buying one more XJ. That first XJ was white with red leather seats. Everyone viewed it with lust. This one is black on black-chic it is! Long and lean as only a Jaguar can be. Jaguar has never lost its styling power. Everyone looks as you go down the road. It rides well, is high tech, has many accessories. This is luxury at its very best and is the reason that I said One MORE TIME!

Big blue beast

by Jaguar convert from Collegeville, PA | June 15, 2013

I shopped Lexus and Mercedes before visiting the Jaguar dealer. Found the Lexus to be like sitting inside a computer: well designed and built, but cold and without soul. Disappointed in Mercedes interior quality. I've had my AWD Xj for four months now and still like it more every time I get in it. Plenty of power, supremely comfortable, all the bells and whistles I wanted (plus a few more). Like sitting in a leather chair in an English gentleman's club. Well done, Jaguar!