1994 Jaguar XJ6

Available in 2 styles:  XJ6 4dr Sedan shown
$968–$10,576

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Nice Car but repair cost one arm!

by PSE1994 from Montreal | April 22, 2014

I bought the car 2 years ago and i invested alot for put him back to original spec's. Today after over of $8,500 (yes) car is back to 1994...Engine is strong,very quiet.Body is nice.Electric part's is one f is bad side.Now i re-done all in new since that. This car is investment only, is not one ash and take. Is for keep for a long time, because you will never have your money back. But is the same for the Rolls-Royce betwin 1970 to 1985.

Exellent value

by luxurystar from New York, NY | September 28, 2013

I bought this car used in jet black. Not even the cadillacs I see parked near by get as much attention as my car does. People love it. I don't really like driving but with this car I never get tired of driving it around. The seats are so comfortable. The car drives quietly jet the engine roars when accelerating. I've only had to replaced some fuses... for a car this old that is a blessing. very reliable car. Well made and sturdy. People think I'm rich but really this car was so affordable.

great car

by Rick from | January 23, 2013

Wow... what a great car for outstanding price. I would recommend this car. I would like to get this car.

JAGUAR XJ6 1994

by GENO from | January 4, 2013

This car has been excellent for the age. It is a blessed car dependable good looking and savy. The biggest problem it has given me is an electrical problem. But the car sat more than ran and it only has 89,00 miles hoping we can take it to the top with little problems

THE Cat

by 1951SMS from Sophia,Wv | January 8, 2012

This is the second Jag I have owned. The 1st was a 83XJ6 was rough to begin with but it was 20 yrs old then ,and from the salt filled state of Florida. Engine was goog though. Now I own a 94 XJ6, have had problems with tail lights, and park lights. I'm a mechanic anyway ,so no real problem. It has 170,000 and had 163,000 when I got it 2 yrs back. Would love to have some low end torque but it isn't designed for that, its a styling -cruiser so I'll get on my 63' Bonniville when I need the torque. They're great here in the mountains of West Va.

jaguar made tuff

by jaguar from new york ,ny | May 3, 2010

ive had my 94 jaguar xj6 vandas plas for four years now ... and so far ths car been so good to me ... i just love how my jag hugs the road ....when i go down the road .... the performance , comfort ,and styling are amazing .... is a piece of art that would stand out in a parking lot ....

Learning Much

by New Jag Lover from Merrillville, In | November 1, 2009

We just bought our 94' XJ6f 2 wks ago. Have learned alot and came across a mechanic who owned 5 Jags. Electrical is a big part but once you have someone show and explain the common things that can go wrong and why... its great! This guy knows alot and I am glad to have met him. Relay switches and fuses were looked at and Tires and Brakes are next but I love my little Jag! Its fun to drive. It's in good shape and under 100M miles.

Best Bang for the Buck there is

by Experienced Jag owner from NC | November 29, 2008

You can buy them for way less than a Honda of any year. They still offer lots of good miles for what you pay. And the styling is classic.

problems since day one

by Death Hippie from Milwaukee,Wi. | February 14, 2008

I broke the door handle day one of owning it. Come to find out , the door handles cost almost $400. A few winters later I broke another door handle. The radiator, and components, are not designed for our extreme winter/summer transitions. I had to replace the entire system, excluding the engine block, everything that runs antifreeze through it. The fact that the battery is in the trunk is a definite bonus, no corrosion. Steering is amazing in dry conditions, but in snow...... I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Personally , if this car was owned mid-U.S. and nothing else< I believe the owner would rave about it. I bought it with 94,000 miles on it, but only put 16,000 on it in the last 6 years. Parts are hard to find. People that sell the parts at a reasonable rate are even harder to find. If you want a cheap winter beater this is not your car. If you want a hot looking car in an area that doesn't get snow, or high temperatures, than you're o.k. I love the gas information and mileage information, also it has an inter computer diagnostic that can be very helpful. Expensive parts for no reason.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ6