1995 Jaguar XJ6

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

95 XJ6

by Black jag from Mobile Ak | March 12, 2015

Just purchased this vehicle. It has so much power and I need the leg room. Sold my C230 Mercedes. Loved it but was to small for my long legs. I am truly enjoying my Jag. It is a solid car runs great.

Amazing. Underrated.

by Alex from Indiana | February 6, 2015

First off, most people will scoff at the idea of owning a jaagggg due to reliability. My 1995 has 110k miles and in the last 20k since I've had it, there has been maybe $150 in maintenance. Thermostat took 20 minutes. There are electrical issue however as I had a hickup that (knock on wood) fixed itself? Great drive, more comfy than an old man Buick. Fast! It amazes me how a 4000 lb car can so easily do 120mph with only 245 HP. I've been spoiled. May never enjoy another car. And if something major breaks, they are so cheap now I'll get another.

Better and more reliable than Subaru and Toyota

by exfvracer from Arlington WA | November 13, 2010

1995 to 1997 XJ6. Great car, more reliable than either of the Toyota or Subaru I've owned and much, much better than either of our two Mercedes. Parts when neaded are no more costly than any other quality car. Even my wife tells me how much more comfortable our 1995 XJ6 is compared to our 2007 Honda Odyssey or our 1999 Mercedes. All in all a great car, and it may be the best Jaguar sedan they ever made. 5 Stars, would put my Mom and Dad in one and my kids and know they would be safe, have fun, get to where they are going without issue.

nice ride!!!

by shawn from RI | July 11, 2009

This car is amazing everything about it I love aside from the cup holders in the center arm rest very poorly designed. The car is still fairly fast for today. This car draws alot of attention greatly because off the color combination black with tan leather interior. How fast this car getup and go surprises quite a few people on the road. This car is pure classic jag.I was taiking to the Jaguar dealer near my house last week an he said to keep this car the engine is so much better then the v8 he also said the car ingeneral is a better style then the new xj. I would love to add the new xk to my collection but have not found the wright one yet at a good price. overall great car fun to take on trips.

Peppy, Classy, and Cheaper to Run Than My Volvo

by XJ6 lover from Sacramento, CA | August 31, 2007

For long trips, this car cannot be beat! At interstate speeds (80 mph, 2800 rpm) it's stable, smooth, and gets about 28 mph! I trust this car to take me anywhere, and it's pure eye candy. Any of the X300 cars (the XJ6's from 95-97) are the best XJ cars Jag ever built -- your mechanic will agree. Aside from the factory rear differential that typically needs work at about 100K, there's not a single issue I've had with this model year, and it's not my first Jag. If you use good 20-50 oil, and keep it maintained, you can even get 23-25 mpg around town. It's a sweet ride that I've have on the road 20 years from now, without herioics. I highly recommend!

2005 Jag XJ6 can be a great bargain!

by happy Jag owner from Central Illinois | June 1, 2006

The 1995 Jaguar XJ6 is a beautiful car to drive--quiet, smooth, and handles wonderfully well. As they depreciate a great deal in the first year, the value of buying a one or two year old Jaguar makes it possible to actually "get a deal", but to really get full value you should figure on owning the car for a number of years and the Jaguar styling means that you are never "out of date"! I found that the upkeep and maintenance was in line with most other cars so not a bad experience at all--much better than my first (1978) Jaguar XJC6 which had problems galone.

Featured Services for this Jaguar XJ6